Tampa Bay Lightning 2010-2011 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by suedon70, Feb 17, 2011.

1. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Please post anything related to the current Southeast Division leading Tampa Bay Bolts!

Okay.....tonight it appears that the Bolts and Roloson crapped the bed tonight vs the Red Wings, losing 6-2. However, they are still 4 points ahead of the Caps in the standings. It's clear that the Bolts can dominate their Eastern foes, but tonight they just couldn't hang with one of the best teams in the West.

GO BOLTS!:drinks:

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Screw it.

I won't watch a single match(?), but let's do it.

This is my baseball team this year.

3. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

HH, you crack me up....

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

The excitement is back in T-Town again. Stevie Y has this team clicking.

5. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

I tell ya, it's amazing what a positive change in ownership and a front office can do to a franchise's chances in the span of one year. Vinik and Stevie Y are to be commended for the job they've done in turning around the debacle left by Dumb & Dumber (former owners Barrie & Koules).

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Don't get me started on those two buttholes.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Trade just fianlized Sue!

TB gets D Eric Brewer & STL gets Brock Beukeboom & a 3rd Round Pick.

8. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Excellent trade that definitely benefits the Bolts - Although they squandered 2 leads only to lose in a shoot-out vs the hated Panthers last night, the talking heads were pleased with Brewer's effort.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Freaking Panthers always beat us. At least we got a point from the game.

10. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Okay, a three game losing streak & Stammer's goal drought has now left the Bolts in 2nd place behind the Caps :tantrum:

Must win game tonight vs the Caps!

11. Macpac

Macpac Guest

I'm feeling good about this young team. Playoff time is amazing. I watched my Rangers, and they look like a pee-wee team compared to speed and effectiveness of the playoff teams. I was glad when they lost, because now I can watch for the love of the sport. I'm hoping the Lightning go all the way.

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Great game. Glad I went to it. Prolly never forget this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzBLeYbKad0&feature=watch_response"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzBLeYbKad0&feature=watch_response[/ame]

Last edited: May 21, 2011