Terrell Owens' Goal Is To Outperform Cowboys WR Roy Williams

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Oct 29, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Terrell Owens is angry with his paltry performance thus far this year. But, buoyed by two straight wins by the Bills, Owens is refocusing his goals. "I have been looking at my stats compared to Roy E. Williams' stats over there with the Cowboys and my goal is to have better stats than him by the end of the season," Owens said Wednesday. "I am looking forward to it. I can feel the momentum on this team." Owens, through seven games, has 18 catches for 242 yards and just one TD while Williams, who's played in five games, has 12 catches for 230 yards and one TD. Owens, 35, was laughing about his rivalry with Williams, but acknowledged he's "frustrated" with what he called "pathetic" stats but, he said, those who write him off will be proven wrong. "A lot of people have said that I have hit the wall, I can't play anymore," he said. "I know I can play and that's the thing. It is just a matter of time before I have my day."

Source: USA Today

2. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

he want back on the boys or something?

3. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Boy, we're not really aiming high this year are we?

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He cares about the stats of a WR from a team he didn't even play this season?

I hope the WRs on my team, concentrate onto winning games

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think you're in trouble olly.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hell, I could outperform Roy Williams right now. And I'm an overweight smoker with bad knees.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You have to start with low goals TJ

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

TO's stats would be fine if he wasn't on Buffalo - the problem is that he is on BUF. TO blacklisted himself from the winner's circle and now he catches passes from Ryan Fitzpatrick, end of story.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Exactly what I was thinking. :icon_cheesygrin:

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

this, i agree with.

T.O can still get it done any day imo.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

why set your goals so low, seriously.. Bills fans should be upset.

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

they should have been upset long before this comment and goal was unveiled by Terrell

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shouldn't be difficult...but then again...Ryan Fitzpatrick??? "He's your quarterback man..."

14. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

The Bills suck.

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

CaptainStubing's Goal is to outperform his wife's ex-boyfriend. He's still coming up short ....................

16. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Way to set the bar low.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Bills WR Terrell Owens Says His Numbers Are Pathetic

Buffalo Bills receiver Terrell Owens has a candid assessment of his numbers through seven games: "I mean they're pathetic to be honest," Owens said Wednesday as the Bills prepared for Sunday's game against Houston. "Definitely, for myself it's very, very frustrating. I hear a lot of people saying I've hit the wall, I can't play any more, this and that. I mean, I know I can play. But that's the thing. I understand what's going on with this team." Owens has 18 catches for 242 yards and one touchdown. It's the slowest start of his 14-year career as a starter in the NFL.

Source: BuffaloNews

18. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

TO or Stubbing?

19. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Literally

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

both

20. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

TO