Terrell Owens: Tapped For New 'Flavor' Series

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by spent, Apr 8, 2008.

1. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

Terrell Owens: Tapped for New 'Flavor' Series
    By Karu F. Daniels, BlackVoices.com

[​IMG]

Looks like two of the most eligible black celebrity bachelors are joining forces.

NFL star Terrell Owens (T.O.) is set to guest star in an upcoming episode of Flavor Flav's new TV series 'Under One Roof.'

The MyNetworkTV show, which is currently filming its inaugural season out in Vancouver , is slated to debut April 16 at 8:00 p.m.
    "As the buzz continues to build around the premiere of 'Under One Roof' we are thrilled that football superstar T.O. will be teaming with Flavor Flav to help kick off the inaugural season of this hilarious new sitcom," said network's President, Greg Meidel.

Added the former Public Enemy hype-man turned Reality TV sensation, "It is an honor and a blessing to have Terrell 'Touchdown' Owens on my show ... I am excited and I can't wait to complete an episode with one of my most favorite players in history."

Owens, a wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys, recently completed his 12th NFL season.

A six-time Pro Bowl player, Owens holds the Cowboy's single season record for receiving touchdowns and ranks third in most touchdown receptions in NFL history.

On the show, he plays a character named Sean, which marks an acting debut of sorts. (With his other TV and film appearances, he's played himself) A rep for the production said the storyline for the episode was a "surprise."

"I am really excited about the show and grateful for the opportunity," the 34-year-old Alexander City, Alabama native added. "I am looking forward to the experience and working with the cast."

link

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Episode #1 - I Rode Chuck D's Talented Coat Tails.
    Episode #2 - That's My Quarterback!

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

episode #3 canceled

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nastynate184 again.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He just loves to get attention what the hell is he going to do on a show like flavor of love.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think it is Flavor of Love...read the article. 'Under one Roof'

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

O i thought it was his current show hes doing.

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

baskett doesn't read articles, he likes to make up his own stories

9. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mike oxlong again.
    lmao - rep if I could!

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

if we're lucky there may be a brandon lee like accident that happens to owens on the set.

actually, that's kind of cruel to say. the bullet would deserve a better fate.

11. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

...hmmm....going from "flavor of love" to "under one roof"....

.....that wouldn't exactly put any gay rumors to pasture....

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaboooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy