Terrell Owens To Sign 3 Year Contract Extension

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Inclulbus, Jun 2, 2008.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

zero playoff wins.

/discussion

actually it is a stat.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

zero superbowl wins.

/discussion

:icon_twisted:

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh yeah, i forgot he has no rings. thankx.

btw - how has he done against his former team ? 1-3 ? sound about right ?

4. Inclulbus

You're welcome, just reminding you Terrell Owens has something in common with the Eagles franchise still [0 rings]. :icon_cool: And the Record thing, idc about. It hurt then, it's 0-0 now. [new season].

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think you guys loved or still love TO so much it just pains ya that he know wears a star

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

very true, we should've had the fun of dealing with the tantrums and overdosing.

in all seriousness though - great deal by the boys. now die please. :icon_evil:

7. Inclulbus

sorry, still thinking this is funny. Re-read the article, it even says in the paragraph, "two years ago"

8. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

And the first link.....? That's 10. Couple that with 17 from "two years ago" that's 27 drops. I don't give a flying heck if he catches 200 passes for 4000 yards......27 drops is 27 drops and nothing changes that. Which was my point. You throwing his other numbers around doesn't mean crap.

And telling me to "not ignore the facts" doesn't really make much sense when it's FACT he dropped 10 last year, which lead the NFC, and 17 two years ago. Both "facts" I presented to you, but because you pull up his other numbers that just somehow wipes out anything negative he did. You take the stance that because I got my years mixed up, that somehow those drops just never happened now.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok...allow me to correct myself.

He'll get $10 million more, in one year less.

So what if it's two different contracts? You know he was getting cut after three years in Philly and he was NEVER going to see thos $49 million.

10. Omen

Guess the same can be said about the numbers you are throwing around

11. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

What have the eagles done lately??? LOL

Cowboys are resigning everyone... We are ready to have another crack at it... Maybe this time we can win a damn playoff game

12. Omen

ya tell em chica

13. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

why does it say on the cowboys site that he is signing a 4 yr deal and it says 3 yr deal here... hmmm

14. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Right, 6 pages on A T.O. thread. Nothing new... everybody runs circles around him... like flies to a pile of crap (No puns people :icon_rolleyes:). Just amazing how much attention he attracts from the haters. Unless there is something special on these six pages, QED. Ohh and please ravenfan52, quit snitching about T.O. already.

On a serious note, how the hell do we have cap space left and isn't this one of the best Off Seasons in the history of the NFL?

15. Omen

i think JJ is using the same accountants that were at enron

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He basicalle re-did T.O.'s deal for this year. He was due to be a $9 million cap hit this season (the final one in his original contract), but now it's pobably lower with a new bonus.

After the Salary Cap hell we went through in the late 90's, and early 00's, I sure hope he learned his lesson.

17. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

so basically....TO, Barber, Newman, Romo, Flo...all got new deals? Dware on the way, not to mention 2 first round picks and i cant help but think witten is gonna want more money.

i hate them lol

18. Omen

flo and witten got more money last year. if memory serves so that leaves us dware and the rookies

19. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

not going to happen...:badgrin:

20. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Why is that? I'm the one who initially brought up his drops, so it kinda makes sense I'd put the actual figures out there.