Terrell Owens Will Be Returning To Superstars!

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by 86WARD, Jun 26, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

With the folks at ABC realizing that most if not all potential interest in their revival of The Superstars evaporated with the first-episode departure of Bills receiver Terrell Owens and his feisty, foul-mouthed, she-devil partner, there's been a surprising twist. T.O. and Joanna Krupa will be returning. Former tennis player Jennifer Capriati suffered an injury, which disqualified her team.

ProFootballTalk.com - T.O. Returns To The Superstars

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ__8gt7WFk]YouTube - Leaked Video Terrell Owens and Joanna Krupa Back on Superstars[/ame]

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yesssssssss

hes the only reason i watched the show.

I bet they took the other out on purpose.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

what the hell is superstars?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

TO is going to comeback and win this motherhecker...lol...or get booted next week.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

A show where some athletes do challenges like biking and canoeing. TO sucked the first episode and got eliminated. Its on every tuesday one abc.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

sounds like crap to me

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's like the Superstars that used to be on Saturday ABCSports years ago...

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

TO, pulled a tonya harding and got capriati tossed. lol

For reals though, I thought the show was already done filming. The local news was interviewing david charvet and he said he was capriati's partner and was talking like the show was already done filming.

10. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

I think the show is done filiming. They just didn't want it leaked that Jen got hurt during filiming and TO and Krupa came back.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

lol his foot got tied up in the net and she went off on him

12. RickDallas

RickDallas Guest

YES! TO is going to come back and WIN this competition!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark my words....