Terry Bradshaw Hopes Ben Roethlisberger's Suspension Isn't Reduced

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Sweets, Sep 2, 2010.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i do not affiliate myself with the 70s, why would i?

im glad bradshaw could ride a championship defense, and i dont care that he hates ben....they are both idiots for different reasons but the 70s are old news, some people cant get that through their heads but thats ok i guess.

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Yea, I'm sure you never claimed 5 or 6 in a crap talking session.

I don't see why people try to separate themselves from the past. You had as much to do with those 4 as you did the last 2. It's your teams history. Nothing wrong with pimping it. I don't get people who say otherwise.

3. Squibby

Squibby Rookie

Can't believe people are "showing alligence" to Ben...a woman got grossly mis-treated by this 'Tard!! Secondly it is not the first time. Evidence?? lol there was plenty of mysterious things going on around this whole situation with cops resigning and whatever else. I hate the Steelers with everything in me but Bradshaw is on the money.

4. K Train

lol find where ive ever been like woooooo 6 rings baby yeah snitches 70s all day woooooo dynasty. steelers smashmouth football wooooooooo

im not baskett for christ sake

if you wanna say the 49ers or cowboys won more superbowls total....then sure i would be inclined to correct you lol

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Exactly. That is what I'm talking about. I don't know where all the woooo woooo come from.

6. K Train

well when it comes to math 5<6 no matter how you try to put it

but your never gonna here me say....ooooooo your team won the superbowl this year but my team has SIX.

id actually be like...yeah cool, ive seen my team win 2 in my lifetime which is all that effects me. i know the history of the team but the 4 superbowls they won in the 70s didnt mean CRAP to me in 04 when i saw the steelers fail in the AFC championship game under cowher again.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

With that hatred you WANT Roethlisberger to be guilty. You HOPE that he's guilty and unfortunately for you, he's obviously not...in either case. lol. You taking Bradshaw's side is your way of taking the lesser of two evils...in your mind.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

^ :icon_rolleyes:

Hi pot, I'm kettle. Boy you sure do look black today

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I agree with Terry.

Just once, I'd like to see someone say a two letter word to these coddled athletes. That word is NO.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Gotta call 'em like I see 'em. Innocence is a wonderful thing. You'd unfortunately have to fall into the category with squibby and TB. Sorry to disappoint.