Thank you for bring the team forum back

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by AdiBear, Dec 17, 2012.

1. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

Hi gang, just want to say thank you for the team forum... I don't know a lot about other team to post on the NFL forums, but I do know a crap load about DA BEARS..

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

cool. post more. we'd like to hear your thoughts on your team.

3. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

I think we could finish 8-8 and miss out of the play offs...we need a offense kind of head coach, something we haven't had since Ditka .

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

You need some help along that o-line. Plus that defense is getting old quick. They have a trio on offense to build around. I still don't know why they got rid of Greg Olsen. That still makes no sense to me.

5. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

It was mike martz that got rid of our TE's Olsen and Big Dez Clark..he didn't like TE and now we don't have a legit TE on our team..
    O-line has been a issue for some years now,but we have never seemed to address it year in year out.
    IMO we need another target for Cutler,it seems that if you stop Marshal you stop the Offense...another go to guy would have helped..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

ugh...Martz...damn dude, I had issues with him too!!! lol

7. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

He is a stinking knob rot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

What about Johnny Knox? Any word on if he's ever going to be able to come back? I guess you can't depend on him.

9. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

He won't be back anytime soon, but Lovie has said that he is coming along nicely...