The 2009 World Series Thread - Phillies Vs. Yankees

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by 86WARD, Oct 21, 2009.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

this city is such a joke when it comes to sports, you can make fun of all the guido butt yankees fans cause its absolutely true but this freaking disgusting city is no better.

but yeah yeah im sure your just the biggest phillies fan in the world, or phan if you wanna be like the rest of them and change the spelling of everything that starts with an f. but just like the rest of them, im sure you are just a HUGE phillies fan

all of the sudden

heck i hope the yankees crush so you can go back with the rest of them and not care about baseball

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow, i actually think i am getting a woody over knowing you live such a horrible life living around here especailly when we have success and how it's eating you up to the point that you act this way. :rofl:

phucking phunny !!!

man, now i'm really "phuckin phired" up !!

thanks, you made my day buddy. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. K Train

yeah we'll see, i cant wait to hear the silence sweep across the city after the lose and have to listen to everyone whos been flooding my life with repeat chants and cute little phillies rhymes say things like "well at least we won it last year"

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, now we're getting to the real issue here. i could see where being "phlooded" by philies chants would bug you. that's not "phucking" right. seriously, those "phrigging" "phans" shouldn't do that to you.

especially cause everyone knows, that pittsburgh "phans" stuck by the penguins through the lean years so much that they didn't almost go into bankruptcy and lose the team altogether and didn't just start "phollowing" the team again two years ago.

nah, that would never happen in that "phanatical" sports town.

5. K Train

im not gonna act like i have liked hockey forever, but i have watched it for my 4th year now...its nice to fall back on when football is over.

but i have never aid anything about pittsburgh...theres probably 10 steeler fans in the world that i can tolerate. i hate the pittsburgh fan base as a whole. rarely do i ever agree with steeler fans here or the steeler forum i frequent so dont ever freaking suggest that i am saying "my fanbase" is better than yours cause i hate the idiots i have to deal with almost as much as i hate the fake phillies fans i see by their first jimmy rollins jersey every day

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'm a Teixeira fan, not a Yankees fan. Don't get it twisted.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow ktrain, you truely have issues. i'd say i'll pray for you but truth be told, i could give two phucks what you think so why not go litter a steeler thread with your sandy vag**a rants.

roy, what can i say .... DOH !

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:icon_cheesygrin:

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

phuck both teams...

Leesus may get a ring, I'm glad for him.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

ZOMG you typed phuck instead of heck ! :moe:

10. Crowned

Phorgot that f also makes that sound.

11. K Train

Its not like it offends me, its just gay...its fine though smeagle you have the mentality of an infant child, i would expect you to throw a hissy fit when i say the phillies are gonna lose

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

and yet i did nothing of the kind, good call. :icon_cool:

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

dude, this is you trying to stir the pot. I have been a Phillies fan my whole life and I can 100% say that you are wrong. You have been in Philly for 2 years at the most and have basically zero knowledge of Philly and their fans prior to that. baskett doesn't count as representation of Philly fanbase.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I know many many many people who stood by the Phillies while they sucked and played in a crapty stadium. Anyone who has ever lived anywhere near a craphole like reading can never say a word about Philadelphia.

15. K Train

you dont have to defend your fanhood to me, your butt came back to philly from cali last year for the parade. but dont tell me i have zero knowledge cause thats false...i see it every day.

i would never count baskett as a legitimate source of information.

i see it too often, these huge phillies fans that never liked them before they won last year....im sure theres real phillies fans out there but championships bring alot of idiots into a fan base....both times the steelers won you notice it immediately. im saying at school they are just to much about it....people from all over the country are all of a sudden huge phillies fans? i doubt it. i do want them to lose, alot and maybe im just trying to stir the pot but all of you get so damn defensive lol.

alot of my friends are afraid they wont be able to enjoy the game with me around, im already in their heads

again, would never consider baskett a legitimate source of anything

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've stood by the Phillies and know many people in the area that have stood by the Phillies for a long time...some more so than the Eagles...every team gets it's bandwagoneers...it's only natural...

I also don't think it's so much Phillies fans as much as Yankees-haters...

What I love most is that no one is giving them a shot...it's hilarious. Yankees Sweep...lol...

17. K Train

again...my disdain for the city sports comes mostly from school and these hecks, but i see it everywhere....plus i like seeing smeagle throw a snitch fit sarcastically quoting every word with a ph

i cant believe he accused me of using baskett for any information...ever

btw rollins said phillies in 5.....and you said yankees players and their fans are arrogant lol

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't really give a crap about the bandwagon fans that have hopped aboard. Let them have fun enjoying this ride. They'll be happy if the Phils repeat, but it won't mean as much to them as it would for the others of us that have suffered through the bad times.

I want this so bad for myself, my relatives, Phils fans like the ones on this board, and all of those that are true die-hards.

Destiny '08. Dynasty '09. :buttrock:

19. Crowned

2 isn't a dynasty jackass :icon_redface:.

Sorry Steelers fans were told that by Patriots fan on this very board, if anyone actually remembers that.

1 person likes this.
  20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Destiny '08. Dynasty '09. :buttrock: