The 2010-2011 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by smeags, Jan 26, 2011.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, this team is ummmm, pretty freaking good. :icon_cheesygrin:

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Flyers

Flyers take over #1 spot tonight with Caps and Pens coming up. Damn Caps are hot too.

3. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

flyers will stay at #1 spot. Caps have some injured players now.. arnott, green and OV will take some rest 1 till 2 weeks.

cant wait untill the playoffs :icon_wink:

4. mike oxlong

fans are alike everywhere, caps won 9 of 10, I think that means they definitely have a shot at taking #1. Nice one though.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Capitals are handing to the FLyers right now...3-0...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

3-2 after Giroux's goal with 33.8 left in the second...

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Caps wind up taking this in an overtime shootout 5-4. Good comeback by the Flyers but it wasn't enough...

8. mike oxlong

we need to take out the pens now.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

four shootouts in a row. no excuse for losing the last two. both teams missing huge parts of their roster and this team cant close them out. if not for the great rebound game by bob the flyers get blown out last night.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Atlantic Division Champs!

Nice to see them end the season with a win. Was a God-awful run there at the end. Hopefully that is out of their system and got this team back on track...

11. mike oxlong

and still no Pronger.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

His interview last week was awesome.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

so now ruff and miller have all off-season to cry like snitches about the flyers.

NEXT !

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

gutless freaking snitches. i want them to be swept. heck this team and these steppford fans that rip anyone that dares to question the flyers front office.

heck you & FREAK YOU !

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Same here. How can they consistently come out that flat every freaking game? Leave Chara that wide open for a slap shot...ridiculous...

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

flyers have aquired the right to phoenix goalie ilya bryzgalov a minoe league player and a conditional 2012 3rd round pick.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Saw this yesterday. Hopefully they can sign him to a deal. But I can't help think it's just another attempt at hoping they find a diamond in the rough. You know, the usual Flyers/goaltender drama.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

thank god we got rid of the diva twins.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Carter was expected but Richards was a bit of a surprise. I don't think they are done either...lol.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is just like when the phils said bye bye to abreu & leiberthal.

the word was out on these two and how they refused to workout and practice hard.