The 2011 Nationals Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by HailttRedskins, Mar 27, 2011.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

BTW, pouring in D.C and they can't get the tarp over the first base line. LOL. Only the freaking Nationals.

2. HailttRedskins

Guess the Phillies bandwagon forgot their was a game tonight in D.C, then again it's probably because Halladay and Lee weren't pitching, I'm sure tomorrow they'll be down and Thursday for "sure" wins :icon_rolleyes:.

Werth looked good against his old team, in fact made them look "werthless" tonight.

3. HailttRedskins

Great game by the Nationals tonight, only allowed three runs by the Phillies, when usually Lannan gets killed on top of getting two runs off Halladay. Loss, but I'm still very satisfied with how they played. Especially considering most of the players on this team belong no where near a MLB team, more along the lines of minor leaguers at best / retirees.

Anyways, where the hell is the Phillies bandwagon I'm use to? Do they only show up after WS appearances or something smeagle? I mean RFK was never taken over (05-07) no WS. Nationals Park, nothing in 08, then 09 bam takeover, 10, bam takeover, 11, nothing so far....I'm really confused.

4. HailttRedskins

Damn this rain, they canceled our game around 10am this morning. At least if you buy tickets tomorrow you can see both games, pretty dope.

5. HailttRedskins

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Was nice sweeping the Brewers and seeing Espinosa kill it at the lead off spot, now we shouldn't have to worry about seeing Desmond there for awhile now.

6. HailttRedskins

Jim Riggleman can suck my rod, I hate this guy with a damn passion. I don't care if Strasburg and Harper were with the team right now, with his rodhead managing we still wouldn't see 80 games. What a buffoon.

7. HailttRedskins

LOL I have to be the only Nationals fan on this site, I swear. All I do is talk to myself, all good though!

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I have lived in DC for 5 years and I don't know 1 real Nats fan.

9. HailttRedskins

Yeah, they only show up when Strasburg is pitching haha.

10. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Round 2 of Nats vs Braves begins tonight. Maybe you can have someone to talk to besides yourselves for a series ;]

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

go werth !

12. HailttRedskins

Werth doing Werk.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i want credit for that homerun dammit !

14. Chipper10

Five feet -.- FIVE FEET FOR BROOKS CONRAD! Damn. They ate the Braves up early. Two errors. Hudson got crap on. Game two coming up.

15. HailttRedskins

Nationals just don't know how to lose at Turner Field, too bad the same applies for the Braves at Nationals Park.

16. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Is Strausburg going to pitch this year?

17. Chipper10

I've been so high on Kimbrel, and he blows it. I'm disgusted with that. Nationals always give them hell in Atlanta, you're right. I just bet a 1000 GIF Dollars that Braves win tonight, they can't get swept. lol. They just cant.

18. HailttRedskins

There's a good chance he'll pitch in September.

19. HailttRedskins

When you have an idiot managing the opposing team you are right. In fact I'm surprised the lack of talent on this team has been able to take most series. 9/10 times, such as tonight, the Nationals have had chances to sweep, yet stupid managing as ruined it.

I mean Jim Riggleman will pull Zimmermann out with a 5-1 lead because he gave up a hit and walked one on (two on base). Not saying that he shouldn't be taken out.

My problem however, is that he will keep in a dipcrap pitcher in Lannan who will give up a three run jack AFTER he's allowed the lead to be blown and then he pulls them. It's like he favors certain pitchers over others, when Zimmermann is our best pitcher right now. Or he'll replace the pitcher with some reliever he's already ruined for the year such as Tyler Clippard.

Just wish this FO knew what the hell a manager is. This clown shouldn't be allowed to coach a little league team.

$2 tickets this upcoming Tuesday, thinking of buying some just to go to the game to heckle Riggleman, could careless if I get thrown out, it's $2.

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  20. HailttRedskins

LOL Phillies, get the heck out of my city.