The 2022 Seattle Mariners thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by TJ, Apr 4, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Might as well...

I haven't been this excited about baseball season since...well, ever!! We have three of the most exciting prospects in baseball in the opening day roster (Kelenic, Gilbert and JULIOOOOOOOOOOOO) and there's a buzz on this team I hadn't seen or felt before. I became an M's fan in 2000 half because I "needed" a team to watch with my dad and the other half because of Griffey. I didn't give it much importance then but I do now, I haven't followed this close before (that's what a subscription to the Athletic will do to you).

So I'll use this thread to talk to myself about the highs, lows, and evens...to rant and to celebrate and hope this is yet another iteration of the 2021 CHAOS BALL team.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, after two weeks looks like CHAOS BALL is back...or it never actually left, only this time it didn't start in august.

M's are in first place. Julio is getting screwed by the umps, half the bullpen and the manager have covid, our prospect pitcher is walking everybody and still taking no-hitters to the sixth inning...baseball is fun, man!!!

DawkinsINT likes this.