The Green Bay Packers Thread

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by ollysj, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

We're not very good at keeping this afloat are we? So, how do people feel about Brohm being our backup?

2. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Not so good if he plays the way he did the other night - Flynn actually looked better. But I don't see the Packers going anywhere if one of them have to come in, if Rodgers has a serious injury. I think they better look for a verteran back up IMO.

3. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Definitely, I hated the Brohm pick at the time and I still do.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

They did and he turned them down...the dumb butt...

5. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

you talking about Culpepper?

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I expected more from Brohm too. Looks like his great work ethic we saw during the OTAs, isn't enough.

7. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

I still think we should keep Brohm as the backup, even if it is only as a handoff monkey.

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

We will keep Flynn too for little money. Just in case...

9. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

I can't wait to see what our rivalry will look like in the post Brett era:icon_cool: . I am excited b/c I've been a Bears fan for 14 years and have never faced you guys without him. Here's to the competition we've shared for almost 80 years now!
    </IMG>

10. n1gbpackfan

Cheers to that ^^^^ :beerchug:

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, when the Bears go to Lambeau Field on November 16th to play the Packers, will feel very weird seeing someone else taking snaps from under center for the Packers other then Brett Favre.

12. n1gbpackfan

The pre-season is finally over - let the games begin :dance04:

The Packers back-ups looked pretty good against the Titans starters in the final game. I am not to thriilled about the fact that they cut Ryan and Hodge.. I can only hope that TT knows what the hell he is doing.

Go Pack - and kick some Vikings butt in week one! :icon_cheesygrin:

Where in the hell are all the Packers fan?? Olly - Packerboy?? Come on already!

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I'm here n1gb :wave3:

I hope those injuries didn't become a problem soon.

14. n1gbpackfan

Wells is hurtin - not a good thing

15. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Meh, wouldn't Spitz be his replacement? Meaning College would shuffle to RG and Barbe would become LG?

16. n1gbpackfan

Yep - I think thats the plan - it's gonna be a long night for Rodgers. Will be great once the o-line gets healthy.

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

not only the O-line....

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

looks like we still have a QB......

19. n1gbpackfan

Yes it does. The Vikes D didn't rattle him a bit - even with all the penalties the Packers had. Either the Vikes D is over-reated, or the Pack has a damn good o-line!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Packers could take a 2 game lead on the Division this week with a win against the Lions and a Vikings loss to the Colts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.