The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

dammit - I'm going to have to see it now.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:icon_rolleyes: Ok we get it you liked the The Hangover.

I saw Terminator Salvation tonight..... there was really no way I wasn't going to like this movie but after reading some bad reviews i was surprise how much I liked it...... it was bad butt.... they nailed the tone of the original series and amped the action to ridiculous new heights..... the ending was a little cheeze but still definitely worth my ten bucks and then a spot on netflix in a few months

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Give the guy a break dude.

Where is he supposed to post it?

His Art Studio thread is gone.

I watched Religulous on my phone at work while listening to idiots blather on about how they deleted their emails and want them back.

5. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

I watched Platoon today... good as always

6. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

I wanna watch hangover

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I don't give a heck. He can go make a new one.

What were your thoughts on Religulous?

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Good flick.

Me too.

It took 3 hours to put it on my phone and most of the Phish had to be deleted to put it on there.

9. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

saw UP with my kids 2night and thought i was going 2 be bored lol but it had even me rolling at times lol

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kristen said it was good too...she cried during it...

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I watched Sophie's Choice tonight. I had never seen it before. Meryl Streep was phenomenal. Easy to see why she won an Oscar for her performance. Kevin Kline was excellent too. It's a long movie that some find too slow at times, but I thought it was really good.

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The Hangover... lmfao... 10 out of 10 from me... Funny movie... very funny. Screw Judd Apatow this crap rapes everything he's ever done. Bradley Cooper great actor. All the guys were great in this movie. I'd like to single out a specific scene but they were all too funny. I really loved the scene where they were watching the security footage at tysons place and I'm not sure who it was but he started humping the tiger as he was putting it in the backseat of the police car. hahaha I couldn't stop laughing. Some parts I couldn't hear because people weer laughing to loud. Definitely going to buy this when it comes out on DVD.

On a side we sat in the worst seats EVER! The worst I've ever sat in. 2nd row from the bottom on the very very end. The theatre was jam packed. Cause it was the night where you get free popcorn and drink. My eyes were a bit sore after but it's all good. The credits were great.

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The Hangover... lmfao... 10 out of 10 from me... Funny movie... very funny. Screw Judd Apatow this crap rapes everything he's ever done. Bradley Cooper great actor. All the guys were great in this movie. I'd like to single out a specific scene but they were all too funny. I really loved the scene where they were watching the security footage at tysons place and I'm not sure who it was but he started humping the tiger as he was putting it in the backseat of the police car. hahaha I couldn't stop laughing. Some parts I couldn't hear because people weer laughing to loud. Definitely going to buy this when it comes out on DVD.

On a side we sat in the worst seats EVER! The worst I've ever sat in. 2nd row from the bottom on the very very end. The theatre was jam packed. Cause it was the night where you get free popcorn and drink. My eyes were a bit sore after but it's all good. The credits were great.

14. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Not really a movie but I watched the last episode of Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

16. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yeah and tyson was like, you stole a cop car...NIIIICE!!!!!! LMAO

people were howling to the whole time. I have already seen it twice roy. The second time in the 21+ theater cinimafusion where they serve beer and there are only like 50 seats and they are all like plush leather recliners. I might see it a third time.

the best little chapel, how do you get there. do you know directions?

yeah, its at the corner of get a map and heck off? LMAO!!!!

17. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lollol... fukin goobered crap posted that 3 times.

I'd like to go see it on a... ummmmm maybe a wednesday at like 2 o clock. Than maybe the theatre might be reasonably empty. This movie is listed at #131 on IMDB's top 250 movies of all time... I really don't see the movie dropping out of the top 250.

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

How about the scene where Fat Jesus tells the elderly guy to stop looking at him and the car..... at the gas station... that was great.

19. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

don't touch it, don't even look at it.

did you have to park so close......what am I too close to the curb....no, too close to the school.....lol

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

They should call them floories, not roofies. They should call them rapies!