The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I can't wait to see this movie...

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

In the meantime there's a film you should check out herm, not sure if it's you're type of film but it looks interesting none the less and it's available on the net or whatever. It's called Johnny Mad Dog (2008) indie film. Not for everybody.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I will look it up...

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I watched The Panic In Needle Park earlier tonight. It's such a shame that Pacino started overacting late in his career compared to great performances such as this.

5. DawkinsINT

Watched Unforgiven again tonight. Such a great movie. Hackman was money.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That crap'll come back with you.

She is wearing my grandmother's Holocaust ring.
    I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust.

The freaking Rain Man scene? Coming down the escalator??? I was in tears...

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

RA-Tard.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

anyone going to see pelham 1 2 3?

9. DawkinsINT

I will when it comes to dvd.

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lol dawk, I'm going to go see it tomorrow then, ill probably pick up the original film and watch that sometime.

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

watched the reader the other day it was alright

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I saw the Takiing of Pelham 1, 2, 3.... wasn't very impressed with it. 5 out of 10 from me, Travolta was pretty bad butt but the movie just wasn't very good.

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

let me guess, the train hijacking is just a distraction for a bigger crime, something to do with stealing a ton of money....lol

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

sort of, but the bigger crime doesn't really add another dimension to the film. I'm going to watch the original, later. Should be a much better film.

15. mike oxlong

yeah, I heard the original owns

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Religulous.

17. DawkinsINT

I watched Taken tonight. Maggie Grace's performance was one of the worst that I've ever seen. She's supposed to be 17, not 10!!! A freaking pony???? Garbage.

18. mike oxlong

lol Dawk, but after that neeson kicks some serious butt. When he has the dude say good luck and then says don't you remember talking to me on the phone and whoops are their asses. It wasn't a great movie but the action was freaking awesome

19. mike oxlong

I saw baby mama and mama mia for the second time, I was forced to watch it on the plane ride to Philly when I flew back for the world series parade and for some reason my wife put both of those in the netflix que together and I was forced to watch them for the second time, ugh.

i also saw orgasmic birth, a documentary on home births and the state of pediatric medicine where americans, despite all the advances in technology and medicine, lead in all highly populated countries in early infant death and deaths of mothers from pregnancy and birth related complications. It also explored how women can actually experience ecstatic births by dealing with the pain and having the birth at home with a midwife and family members. It was really an interesting and eye opening documentary.

20. DawkinsINT

There was some good action as the movie went on, but the first half of it was Hollywood horsecrap that both pissed me off and made me laugh. Talk about characters that no one can relate to....