The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Holy crap! You've never seen it before???? That's one of my favorite movies of all-time. Great, great film.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

It was a great film, but I will say that I wish I watched the regular version first and not the redux, there was a lot that was totally unnecessary, nearly an hour longer than the original and I thought from the point where sheen got to kurtz was the weakest part of the movie. I felt like brando was overacting. Also, dennis hopper's character seemed confusing and out of place which was a bit annoying, but overall it was still a great film. The whole boat ride, except for the playmates dancing for the soldiers was so intense and compelling. A great performance from the young laurence (larry) fishburne.

3. DawkinsINT

Redux sucks. All of that additional junk was scrapped for a reason.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Knocked Up - So funny...

5. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

The Hangover - funniest movie...ever.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Watched Wicker Man

Actually really liked it because I knew it was going to be bad going in

Kinda in the mood for the subject, kinda wanted to watch something about cult's

Anyone ever seen the original?

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hear ya with the expectation.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Anyone see The Informers?

I'm not sure what to think of it after sitting down and watching it for 95 minutes. The music in it was great, the rest I have no idea what I watched. Which is rare. And I love Bret Easton Ellis as well, I read his books, enjoyed american pyscho the movie. Please tell me someone else here has seen it.

9. DawkinsINT

I watched District 9 today. Loved it. Christopher Johnson is such an awesome name for an alien.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Watched G.I. Joe Sunday

it was pretty damn good :)

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i hanve t watched it yet but heard it wasnt good bc of the fact that they cut alot form the book and that BEE had a falling out with the director but i will watch it anyway bc iam intrigued.im gonna watch it this week

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down.

Pretty funny. I recommend it

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Never heard of it.

What's it about?

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

The title is pretty self explanatory. It's basically a mocumentary about 20 somethings hooking up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLjnzOormM0"]YouTube - The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down - Official Trailer[/ame]

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'll check it out...

17. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

my bloody valentine....not bad
    very gory....love it:icon_cheesygrin:

18. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

The Last American Virgin was on a couple of nights ago. Possibly the best soundtrack of all time. Poor kid at the end. That was teen angst at is best and worst in the 80s

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ferris bullers day off

20. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Ferris: Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.