The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Reaping - 3 of 5 stars
    Pretty good southern religious gothic flick with Hilary Swank. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Her body looked great.

2. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

I didn't watch it yet, but I am about to watch The Godfather....always worth a watch even though it is 3 hours long.....

I also got Ed Wood from Netflix, is it worth the watch anyone?

3. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We watched American Gangster with Denzel Washington.....great freaking movie and it isn't even in the theaters till this Friday....It's great having friends!!!!!

5. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

nice! glad to hear it was good... that's one i definitely want to check out

6. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

I watched both "I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry"...that was really good, and "Sicko" was great.

7. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

The Invisible: Pretty good movie, will watch again.

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I actually thought it was pushing things a little bit. The concept was good, but it was a little too indulgent for me.

9. DawkinsINT

I just watched The Dead Girl. It had potential to be a lot better, but the ending was kind of lame.

10. ParanoidMike

that sucks to hear. i was actually thinking about cfreaking that one out

11. DawkinsINT

It's not horrible, but I wouldn't plan on focusing a night around it. There were some good performances, but they didn't make all the individual focuses come together like Crash did.

12. ParanoidMike

understood. thanks for the heads up

watching "Rounders" again. i can NEVER get tired of this movie. definitely a go-to movie for me

13. DawkinsINT

That's one of my favorites as well. Some great performances and I fell in love with Gretchen Mol watching that.

14. ParanoidMike

it is one of those rare movies i could leave on all day. lots of great performances, like you said Dawk

15. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

I watched 300 again the other day, Not the greatest of films but still pretty good

16. ParanoidMike

just got done watching "Spider-Man 3..." one of the most GOD AWFUL FREAKING MOVIES I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR!!! holy crap

to call it "The Godfather 3" of the "Spider-Man" movies would be too polite...

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Are you serious??? That movie IMO rocks....

18. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Watched "Mr Brooks" last night.....What a hecked up part for Kevin Costner to play, but he did it very well. I liked the movie but my wife hated it.

19. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I half-echo what Mike said... Spidey 3 was just... I dunno... bad. The damn thing dragged waaaaaaaaaay too much for my liking, and there just wasn't enough VENOM!

20. DawkinsINT

I watched The Hills Have Eyes 2 tonight. It was pretty meh. Not very scary. The main chick was pretty damn cute though.