The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Young People Freaking - I wish Diora Baird had a nude scene like here other femal co-stars.
    Big WTF on the storyline with the two roomates.
    And a........
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4]YouTube - wtf boom[/ame]
    on the "role reversal" scene :icon_eek:

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i heard that "the Messenger" is the same as "taking chance" or about the same subject...........

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Havent seen Taking Chance, but looking at a synopsis of the flick there appear to be similarities. The Messenger is about two soldiers whose job is informing the next of kin that their son/husband/daughter/whatever has died.

4. Omen

yeah pretty much the same thing.........but this one focuses on Marine named Chance and it a true story.........

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

saw

choke and surrogates

both were decent. surrogates could have been better. I think I was too tired to watch choke, didn't pay attention much seemed a bit strange.

6. DontKnowMe

Black Hawk Down - Forgot how intense it was.

7. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Short Bus.

Just wow. NO words.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Choke was good, nothing special. It has the all-too-common issue of being adapted from a book that was far superior to the movie. It might be a better flick if you haven't read the book.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Just watched it. I liked it a lot, and you're spot on about his subtle changes and how they change the perception of his character.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaahahaha yeah...that's a pretty...unique...flick.

11. mike oxlong

imaginarium of dr parnassus, heath ledgers last movie, better than I thought. more about visual experience than story, but good story nonetheless.

12. DontKnowMe

Adventureland - Pretty dull. I had the impression that this would be a comedy.

13. DawkinsINT

Sherlock Holmes - I'm a big Robert Downey Jr. fan, and I like Jude Law...but this movie didn't do much for me. Not something I want to watch again.

14. mike oxlong

she's out of your league - not very good, at times the chick wasn't even that hot, not as funny as it could have been

15. DontKnowMe

this

16. Omen

^^^ True

I watched "Let the Right One In" great Vampire movie in light of all thjis Twilight crap.........i liked very much.............i also founf out that it has being remade by hollywood in english gowd i hope they doint heck it up

17. DawkinsINT

Let The Right One In was great. I hate that they are remaking it.

18. Omen

yea h saw the trailer and i didnt like it............

its even being called Let the Right one in........its called Let Me In

here is the traleir

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDPUlcjmQQ]YouTube - Let Me In Trailer (HD)[/ame]

19. DawkinsINT

Just watched the documentary, The Cove. I gotta side with the hippies on this one. The IWC and Japanese are evil.

20. DontKnowMe

Law Abiding Citizen - better than I thought it would be, but I didn't like the ending too much