The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Sorcerer's Apprentice... I'm not a fan of the kid who stars but still worth a watch if you like fantasy

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i just watched james and the giant peach on instant netflix.....this movie used to be the crap when i was a kid but lesson learned if you are not 6 years old that movie is hecked up....

also recently watched the book of eli....i thought it blew ass

i have wolfman and brooklyns finest coming next and i think im going to see inception tonight

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Blues Brothers - Screwin love this movie.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Runaways - It was ok, but I expected more. I thought the character development was a bit lacking.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Inception was great...if you haven't heard.

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

The losers - too pg-13
    Hot tub time machine - meh

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

into the storm - about winston churchill during and after WW2, great movie, great!

9. DawkinsINT

Never heard of it before your post. Added it to my BB queue.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The new one was never even close, it pretty sucked ballies.

11. DawkinsINT

Kick-Ass - Just a fun flick. The little girl was hilarious.

12. K Train

just watched brooklyns finest, it was pretty sick

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I didn't like BF, thought the storyline was just completely copy and pasted from other movies.

Loved Inception, I saw it twice. But that's one I'd been looking forward to for a year.

Grow Ups is pretty funny if you take it for what it is, a bunch of pretty funny people thrown into a movie with a plot that's been done a dozen times.

I liked Clash of the Titans a lot. Same with Repo Men, I thought that one had a really interesting plot. I love the whole "alternate present" thing they do in that and other films.

I've been meaning to watch The Road, I heard it was pretty good. Can anyone give me a recommendation or caution against it without a spoiler? Going back to watch Choke right now because of earlier posts in this thread, I forgot about that one awhile back.

14. K Train

lol brooklyns finest had richard gere falling in love with ANOTHER hooker and ethan hawke becoming a corrupt cop which is just what he didnt want to be in training day, he followed in denzels footsteps lol

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

watched 1408.............it was pretty cool i enjoyed it and it was different unlike most "horror" movies of today which are all about who can out the other one in torture or what not.....

16. DawkinsINT

Saw it tonight. Good stuff.

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

The Last Station - about the last crazy years of russian author tolstoy's life, tolstoy played by christopher plummer, his wife played by helen mirren also starring james mcavoy and paul giamatti. well written and acted. I am a fan of tolstoy so the story interested me more than it might others, but definitely a movie i would recommend.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

saw Kick butt........i really enjoyed it i really liked the hit girls she was funny

19. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

It's so long & dull you'll feel like you too are slowly dying in a post-apocalyptic world.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

recently watched:
    terminator salvation: disapointed
    book of eli: second time, still love it