The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

American Psycho is a great film

2. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

The really interesting thing is that this was based on a book written in the '60's and was a white guy who was in L.A.. Interesting flick.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I liked it, the other 1971 film Omega Man with Charleston Heston is also based on Richard Matheson's 1954 book I am Legend.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MosmUseSY[/media]

4. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

That's right, I remember that one too.. very good, especially at it's time.

5. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

Finally saw American Psycho. 5/5

I'd give I Am Legend a 4/5 at worst. Great flick.

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Has anyone seen Death Sentence?

The plot seems interesting and I've wanted to see it, but Kevin Bacon has scared me away from it.

7. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

watched 'We Are Marshall' the other night. Great flick! :buttrock:

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I just watched The Kingdom. I'm not sure how I feel about the movie. I loved most of it until it switched gears into becoming like Rambo towards the end. I thought the plot was going along great until it decided to become an action flick with a lame butt message at the end. The ending action was well done, but it really destroyed the flow of the film for me. It had the potential to be much better. Not a bad movie though.

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Death sentence....a little forced in spots but ok overall....good gunfights and gore.

10. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

thats a great butt movie.

11. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I loved the ending, loved how it switched gears and went fast. To each their own I guess.

12. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

3:10 to Yuma

Liked everything about it from start to finish. One of the better films i've seen in some time.

13. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Can't wait to see 310 to Yuma! Just watched "Rescue Dawn" and enjoyed it very much.

14. DawkinsINT

3:10 to Yuma was really good. You'll like it a lot, Rips.

15. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I might have to rent it from the local rental place instead of waiting on Netflix pretty soon here.

16. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

I was just watching the Camanchi Noon thing, world premiere or whatever on CBS..it was decent..

17. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

Yeah i saw it too it was a very good movie you really need to see it Rips,

18. DawkinsINT

Shoot 'Em Up - 3 of 5 stars.
    To me this was mission accomplished to their intent. An over-the-top action flick with impossible stunts and cornball jokes to mock themselves. I laughed out loud quite a few times during this. Quite entertaining.

19. DawkinsINT

The Ten - 2.5 of 5 stars
    I'm probably being generous giving this 2.5 stars, but I do it with a bit of bias. Two of my biggest Hollywood crushes are in the film, those being Winona Ryder and Gretchen Mol. They both looked really good, especially Gretchen. Jessica Alba didn't look half bad either. The film was written by 2 of the guys from The State. And much like The State, there were some good laughs surrounded by a lot of boredom. The Jesus and prison sketches were funny.

20. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

totally agree. very enjoyable flick. it doesn't pretend to be anything else and i love how over the top it goes at times.