The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

In Vietnam I think. That movie sucked. Best Rambo imo was First Blood: Part Two.

Speaking of Stallone, I saw on Yahoo that there's going to be another Rocky movie, this time he'll train the son of Apollo Creed. Sounds promising.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Watches The wolverine yesterday. With my dad Nd my kids.

I was glad it had a good story and balanced the action. Better the the origins bullahit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Man of Steel is freaking sweet

4. Omen

Agreed sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Maybe I saw 5 then...lol. There was the first two good ones and then the one where the tank went in to the helicopter which I think was 3. I can't remember 4...

6. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Just watched Boondock Saints...Again

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I know it ain't a movie but I have become addicted to watching "Ray Donovan" the new series on showtime with lieb schriber.awesome show!

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

21 Jump Street. Pretty funny...

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

watched a bootleg copy of" This is The end" one of the funniest flicks i have seen in awhile.

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Drinking Buddies - not bad. Any movie with Olivia Wilde is watchable, and this one centered around a microbrewery and had the lead dude from Office Space in it. Didn't knock my socks off, but I enjoyed it.

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Just watched the Bourne Legacy. Definitely nowhere near as good as any of the first three. It felt like it never got going.

13. Steve12

The Conjuring was pretty creepy. Not as good as I expected but worth a watch if you're into those exorcism type movies.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

it's not as good because it's not about Bourne/Damon anymore. I love the first 3, but this one was so so...something I won't watch over again like I can the Damon ones.

15. Steve12

Yea Cross just isn't as badass/interesting a character as Bourne, and that actor is not even close to Damon. Like you said I won't be watching that one again.

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

If you're into these kind of movies, its a pretty good one

17. Steve12

Emily Rose is still the best one I've seen. The Conjuring is a little behind that but definitely above most exorcism movies.

18. Omen

Best movie of this kind is the Exorcist- hands Down. To me the verbal sparring between the priest and the devil made this movie.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Totally agree, Omen. Read the book first, then saw the movie. Both scared the hell out of me.

20. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

The Wolverine. It was better than Origins.