The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i just watched it and it was excellent. I knew Billy Mitchell was a douche bag going in but holy crap i never knew the extent of his douchbagedness. sending his little slimy cronies out to the dude's garage and his freaking spies it was amazing the extent this guy went to.

yea i also got caddyshack for 5 dollars as well

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i saw the savages, it was well made and had great acting, great story of battered home leading to where it led to as these two disconnected siblings a forced to care for their aging father with dementia. Not everyone is going to like it, imo. I thought it was a good movie and well shot and put together.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

12 Angry Men - 4.5 of 5 stars :buttrock:
    Wow. This is a black & white film from 1957 directed by Sidney Lumet, starring Henry Fonda, Jack Warden, and Jack Klugman. The entire movie takes place in a jury room, but the story, acting, character development, and the way it was shot was excellent.

Thanks for mentioning this movie, Paranoid Mike. :beerchug:

4. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

anytime :icon_cool: glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. it's one of my favorites

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Windy City Heat - 3.5 of 5 stars if fake / 4.5 of 5 stars if real
    This movie is tough to rate because there is so much controversy about whether it's real or not. The film is basically an elaborate prank pulled on a strange comedian who thinks that he's getting his first movie break. From everything that I've read about Perry, he could be this stupid. If he's not, his acting was really good. Funny movie either way.

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Wow. I watched this movie in government class in high school. It sounded so horrible, but I actually ended up liking it. I don't think you'll see many jurors like that in real life.

7. nastynate184

Donnie Darko

8. burnout2oo7

Awesome movie. One of my all-time favorites.

9. nastynate184

o yea it was amazing.

10. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

21, Jumper and yes, Nims Island (only because I want to do Jodie Foster) were all pretty entertaining.

11. nastynate184

watched almost famous this afternoon

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

watched 'jarhead' yesterday
    what a waste

13. ParanoidMike

[​IMG]

"Hearts of Darkness." heckin' BADBUTT. highly recommended if you are a fan of "Apocalypse Now" and are curious to see how it was made. i had no idea how chaotic and what a disaster the filming process of this was

14. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

i gotta check that one out

15. burnout2oo7

I just watched The Usual Suspects this morning and am wondering how I have gone so long without seeing it. Awesome, awesome movie. Instantly, one of my five all-time favorite films. I'm a big Kevin Spacey, so how this went under my radar, I'll never know.

16. ParanoidMike

it's good stuff. the documentary pretty much shows all of the scars and bruises since it was filmed by his wife, and she had access to everything.

the best was showing how hecked up Martin Sheen was during the scene when he punches the mirror in the beginning. he really was drunk off his butt and was really nonsensical during that shoot

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it goes in and out of my number 1 spot, if you didn't know what was going to happen, that had to make it even better. What a freaking great film!!:icon_cheesygrin:

18. burnout2oo7

I didn't and they sucked me right into their trap of making you believe it was Keaton.

"Keaton always said 'I don't believe in God, but I'm scared of him'. Well, I believe in God and the only person who scares me is Keyser Soze."

19. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

10000 bc....cool flick...i liked it.

20. ParanoidMike

[​IMG]

"Apocalypse Now." AMAZING movie. i like the original ten times better than "Redux"