**The Museum Of InfinitePulse**

Discussion in 'Graphix Forum' started by InfinitePulse, Aug 17, 2008.

1. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

who knows. looks like you just put a cartoon effect on it. if i used photoshop i may know. just looks like a background with some letters and an effect. lol. imo.

now the ridin' sig. good stuff.

2. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

the sad thing is that the ridin sig really is just letters and a background...

the barber sig is about 30 layers deep, and there's no effects there that I haven't used in other sigs... the first barber really is a background and an effect.

really, that's the one thing that's frustrating about showcasing sigs to other people who don't know what goes into it... you can't recognize what's actually there... oh well.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It's the hilarity of the RB sig, not the artistry that makes it so good dude.

4. PurplePeopleEaters

30 layers of what? lol.

qft.:icon_cheesygrin:

5. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

yeah, i know that... but he was comparing the two.

a couple of color filter layers to make the color uniform, gradient layers to add depth, text layers, brush layers, renders....

I specifically used the font that I used because it matched up well with the cowboy's star. I added stars on the left side and faded them out as they went to the name for continuity. The "Marion Barber" text itself has 3 layers, one in white, one in dark blue, and another in black.

The original Barber shows the motion blur effect, and you shouldn't really be able to tell what effects were used. That's kinda the point... If you knew how to use photoshop, you'd recognize that it looks unfinished, as if I gave up in the middle.

6. PurplePeopleEaters

no i wasn't. i compared the two mb sigs. i said i like the ridin' sig and don't like the new mb sig as much as the older. if you call that comparing, then so be it.

7. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

this is the comparison. you mentioned the barber sig, then said now the ridin' sig...

lol... it really is down today.

it's all good though, it's natural for a vikes fan to act this way... you hate my Barber sig, but love Ward's sig for kassie...

yet, mine is cartoonish...lol:huh:

[​IMG]
    ...it's all good man... :fu06:

[​IMG]

Here is an updated queue:
    1. Roy31: Texas Longhorns sig, with RB Chris Ogbonnaya and DE Brian Okrapo
    NEXT UP: 2. WarEagle: John Abraham/Falcons sig.
    3. Platoon 86: Cedric Peerman
    4. wide right: Kawika Mitchell
    5. SeanTaylor21: Antonio Pierce
    6. afjay: Niners/ Patrick Willis, Red Sox/David Ortiz, Tar Heels/Tyler Hansborough

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Thx man... absolutely dynamite. Gotta spread some rep around first.

9. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

10. PurplePeopleEaters

wow mr sensitive. you really are such a sensitive little bears fan. i don't recall saying i hate or even dislike your "cartoon." i just said i appreciate your first mb sig better. did you know people have different tastes and likes? more than one person in this thread has said the same. lol.

as for ward's sig, who cares if it looks cartoonish. it's good. so is your cartoonish looking one. i just like the first mb one better. lol.

too funny.

11. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

[​IMG]

12. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Great War Eagle sig. Too bad he isn't here @ GIF to see it.

13. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

yeah, where is he?

[​IMG]

14. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Very cool! Thanks man. :buttrock:

15. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

no problem!

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice Cedric Peerman...

17. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

[​IMG]

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Why didn't you use the Kawika picture I gave you IP?

:dontknow:

19. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

why did you give me a kawika picture with his former team, hh?:icon_cheesygrin:

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Because I had a feeling that the game on Sunday was gonna end up sort of like that...

I was hoping I could slip a Chief in there...

:icon_lol: