**The Museum Of InfinitePulse**

Discussion in 'Graphix Forum' started by InfinitePulse, Aug 17, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Depending on the skill of the PS user, and the ability to track down significant parts of the sig it can be a while.

If someone has all the parts saved locally and knows what they want to do, it's only a matter of minutes.

2. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

It really kind of depends on the sig and the sig maker. If I try to start doing a bunch of new things with a certain signature, it could take me hours. Sometimes if I know exactly what I'm doing every step of the way, it takes me half an hour.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I can live with that.

4. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

That sounds about right. A lot of the time it's about tweaking little things here and there towards the end of the process that really makes it feel polished, but a lot of the time it's trying new ideas or how to place the image... text takes a while too if you try to do a lot with it. I probably spend just as much time placing text and looking for the font to fit with what I'm doing as I do actually putting it together.

Yours took me a while because I had 3 different starting images and I had to make it come together. I added the interview on the white spot last, because I really wanted that to be in there, but I wasn't sure where to place it. I went through a good amount of time trying to find a font that looked strong but classic for Cosell's name, and I did a lot of color in that one even if it looks monotone, there's a ton of different colors in there. It really all depends on what you're working with. Many of the steps can be simple, but finishing touches take hours at times.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

from what little experience i have in PSing
    even the easiest sig can be time consuming cause sometimes it just doesnt come together in a way that makes it look nice.

you could put it all together and then fail with the text, or notice that you're not blended well enough.
    patience is the key to great sig making

6. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Hey IP, love the art work. Care to make me a sig of Antonio Pierce kind of like Platoons.

7. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Getting rid of the sig I made you already? Geesh.

8. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I can make you something, but I can't guarantee how it's gonna look. Who do you want in it?

9. SeanTaylor21

Antonio Pierce.

10. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I'll try to get this one done by tomorrow...

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

IP clear your PM box. Im trying to send you a trade proposal

12. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I just did.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

could i get a cedric peerman and a mikell simpson sig
    colors: orange and blue
    text: TSZMIke
    please and thanks

edited

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I love that psychedelic Miles one. They're all great, but that one really stands out to me. Perfect Babyes Brew-era Miles to me.

15. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

As I said, I'll make sigs, but I can't guarantee how they're going to look. Are you asking for 2 sigs or one with 2 players?

Thanks. I really like how that one came out and it's completely different than a lot of my other work, so it's nice to see someone recognize that. :beerchug:

On Queue:
    1. SeanTaylor21: Antonio Pierce
    2. MikeTSZ: Cedric Peerman/Mikell Simpson

16. SeanTaylor21

From the look of your other Sigs waiting is no problem.

17. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

[​IMG]

18. SeanTaylor21

19. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

Glad you like it.

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Nice work again, IP.