The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

in my town,we did not even have a 2nd or 3rd shift when i was growing up.nothing but restaurants and drug stores opened on sunday and no alcohol sold on sundays either.used to see the kkk parade up and down the street too.saw the cops,the communist party here and the police beat the shirt outta one another one day too.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

ahhh. brings back some not so fond memories. those days had good points and bad points. also depends on what skin tone you had. but you could leave your house unlocked and nothing would happen. One, the neighbors kept an eye on things, didn't have to organize a damn neighbor watch it was just understood, and the cops would beat the shirt out of you and you didn't f--k up any more. or you disappeared.

Diesel44 likes this.
  3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

DaBears22 likes this.
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

That can't be real...lol.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Completely fake. The way the dude recording it knew when to back out of the room while the kid was still in it and position himself to watch him run outside. Then he knew he could go into the room to see the evidence and the board with plenty of time to not miss anything outside. Plus the reaction of, "I'm really good at it!", was not believable either.

ICECOLD and 86WARD like this.
  6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This was extreme and extremely staged. However, it isn't beyond the realm of being possible. Back in the day I made the simple request no cell phones at the dinner table. The oldest (age 17 at the time and all knowing) decided she didn't care. After request/demand #3 her phone rang and what pissed me off is she answered it. When she was done my wife took it, gave it to me I non-chalantly threw it in the garbage disposal with my daughter going totally postal. As she was running out of the house with keys in hand I told her I'd report MY car stolen. After she bought herself a new phone it never visited the dinner table.

ICECOLD, DawkinsINT and 86WARD like this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

How'D the garbage disposal hold up to the phone?

8. markaz

Excellent. It may have actually sharpened the blade.

ICECOLD, DaBears22 and Buck Fenson like this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol.

ICECOLD likes this.
  10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

LOL that video was awesome. Laughed hard as hell when the kid screamed at 2:50.

ICECOLD likes this.
  11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's pretty f'n crazy...

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The sitting on the chair was amazing.

14. DaBears22

That was pretty cool. If she can do that on a chair on a rope, imagine what she can do sitting on other things...

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

couch?

Walnuts and DawkinsINT like this.
  16. DaBears22

I was thinking of things like a unicycle or pogo stick. I can't even balance myself going to the bathroom at 3 am, can't imagine the coordination it takes to do what she did.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  17. markaz

The 2015 NFL Season opening day.......

18. DaBears22

Actually to be honest I was talking about my johnson in an earlier post lol. I'll take When Does NFL Start Again? for 1000 Markaz.

markaz and 86WARD like this.
  19. 86WARD

86WARD -

My kid was sick last Friday, took him to the hospital on Sunday...turned out nothing major...just a stomach/GI bug. My other kid gets the same thing yesterday, not as serious but still throwing up, the wife got it late last night and into today...I'm doomed...

Slept downstairs last night, have been eating bland to nothing and drinking Ginger Ale...I was looking forward to downing some Easter Dinners too...not now...

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there was a guy who lived here that got mad at his lid,so he took his computer,phone and ps3 outside,took a 12 gage to them and destroyed them. crazy motherf--ker just bought him better ones after a couple of weeks. of course,he went to jail for a month later in the summer when he got convicted of a bunch of charges.