The Official 2009-2010 Washington Capitals Thread!

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by L.Johnson #27, Oct 4, 2009.

1. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

it´s important to get the 2nd W tomorrow. I hate the rangers style. it´s all about Henrik.

OV :

Dubinsky looked around as if to say, “Anyone get the license plate of the truck that just ran me over?”

:icon_cheesygrin:

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Yeah OV in the playoffs is someone not to sleep / play with, he's a heat seeking missile.

3. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

good game last night. Could have went either way!! Rangers gave up that OT goal with weak play.

4. HailttRedskins

Bad turnover cost them, is what it is. They had at least three chances to finish us off in OT and didn't, thanks to Neuvirth.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

2-0 wins puts the boys up 2-0 in the series
    \m/

6. HailttRedskins

They win tomorrow this crap is over!

7. L.Johnson #27

caps found a way to lose game 3. if they´re gonna lose the 4th game, it will be the same crap like last few years. then we will see 7 games again.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

tough loss today, if they dont win game 4 this is going seven and we all know who that ends

9. L.Johnson #27

2nd OT win JASON FREAKING CHIMERA

the rangers had a 3-0 lead after 2 periods. come on boys, close the freaking series on saturday

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great game all around. Congrats to the Caps fans...

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

sweet freaking victory

12. HailttRedskins

Forgot to post here, but earlier today I had said who ever wins this game will take the series and thank goodness the Capitals did. Saturday the Capitals win in 5.

13. L.Johnson #27

they better win it on saturday and get some days off till the 2nd round

14. HailttRedskins

They will man and then we get Wideman back, YES!!!!

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

beautiful victory

16. L.Johnson #27

perfect game by the caps. you can really see, that it is a different team. they play more a defensive style now and are still dangerous in the offense. neuvirth was great so far. but nothing is won yet. i hope it will a long playoff run ;)

GO CAPS !

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:-)

19. HailttRedskins

Awesome game, great atmosphere and nothing like the "we are louder" chants. Classic times at Verizon Center. Happy to see them not sit down like they have before with 3-1 leads only to lose it in the end. I don't see anyone that can stop the Capitals right now to be honest. MAYBE Boston, but that'd be it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fQt-bsJvI]YouTube - Na na, na na na naaa, hey hey hey, GOODBYE.[/ame]

20. HailttRedskins

Later today the fun begins with Tampa Bay, 2003 will not happen this time. Eastern Conference Finals here we come!