The OFFICIAL Atlanta Braves 2011 Thread (Taking Back The East)

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Chipper10, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Game over. :]

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

he has sucked since he left the braves, you guys arent missing anything.

3. Chipper10

2 out of 3 from the Reds, let's do it again against the Padres. :]

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

BROOKS CONRAD TWO RUN HR!! TIE GAME!!

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Braves win, via balk. baha.

6. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

typical mets fashion

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

8. Chipper10

Still early

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

i know, wasn;t posting it to talk crap. i put the same link in the three nl east threads for discussion.

gonna be two teams coming from the east this year. would love a re-match of 93.

10. Chipper10

Ah. Yeah. Braves seem to get hot, fall off, get hot. Need to get consistent into the later part of the season. I'm happy to only be 5 games out right now, though it could be closer..losing 2 of 3 to the Mets sucks.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Damn roller coaster

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Anybody know anything about this kid Delgado who's starting against the Rangers? He may be pretty good.

13. Chipper10

Control issues, obviously. We're playing horrible right now. Banged up staff doesn't help, and offensive woes continue. WE get hot, then cool off major. Losing these games at home isn't helping us. We're supposed to have all this talent, and yet everyone seems to be slumping at the same time? Bleh.

14. Chipper10

How about Tim Hudson with a 2-run home run that basically gave the Braves the win. And an 2-hit shutout for Hudson and Kimbrel combined? That's the Tim Hudson we need. Maybe our offense can catch on, help our pitching staff out.

15. Chipper10

I know its not saying much, being as we SHOULD be beating the Blue Jays. But, 3 wins in a row? Chance for the sweep today? Oh, and Chipper ..Heyward..and Freeman are back. Now, we need our pitching staff healthy, and maybe we can make some noise again.

16. Chipper10

Getcha Brooms Out! Braves sweep the blue birds. Back to back games with 5-runs. Shocker.

17. Chipper10

So, 4 games in a row. We go back to the west tonight, do we fall into that slump again? We play a crappy Padres team..which is where the Braves struggle. This could be a weekend full of pounding heads against the door. >.> I surely hope not.

18. Chipper10

This year's team is..just..wow. And CBSsports had them ranked 7th in power rankings. I don't know how, but okay. They can be so. .good..and be soo bad..never know what one will show up. Lose 2 of 3 to Padres, sweep the Mariners. Come back home to play the Oreos and Rockies.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

It's so frustrating

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

20. Chipper10

It really is.