The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Jenkins is going to be a major player in this league for a long time. I really like this pick alot more than when we drafted newman in the the top 10! Id like to see him take over for Henry immediately. Not that theres anything wrong with Henry.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

if a jones is reinstated then where does he go

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Newman won't be back in '09, anyway...I'd play T-New and Pacman at corners, move Henry to safety, and use Jenkins as nickel back and let him learn. He'll start alongside with Pacman in '09.

4. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Sounds right to me TJ.

Still small speculation, but I'm guessing Felix Jones will sort of be starting, and Marion Barber becoming gradually more involved until he's starting in the late 3rd and onwards?

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just like it worked with Julius Jones. If it ain't broken, why fix it?

6. Marion Who?

True that. Just getting people to think, that's all.

In comparison between Julius Jones and Felix Jones:

Speed?
    Hands?
    Breaking tackle ability?

7. Omen

true dat but i some how think tnew will be back look at al the problems we had in the past years at CB even if we have to franchise him

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't follow college football, so I don't know much about Felix. All I know is that 90% of the mock drafts I saw had us taking him, so...I suppose he's a good fit.

I don't think we'll have the cap room.

We still need to re-sign Barber and Canty...probable one or two more years for T.O. so he can retire as a Cowboy...we still have Marc Colombo, who I think we should sign long term...he already proved his worth for two years in a row.

I really think Jenkins will be Newman's replacement. Remember Newman will ask for "Nate Clements money"...and we can't afford that.

9. Omen

i follow it some what but i seen some games and he can make people miss and speed away he hits the hole and then just burst away hope he transitions this to cowboys

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I wish Felix would wear #21...... then my Julius Jerseys would come back with Value!

11. Omen

put a p in front of the jones or maybe adam wont use the p and its still good

12. Inclulbus

yeah, i'm hoping Pacman will take #21

13. Marion Who?

I was just about to find and bump this. Cheers Inc :icon_thumleft:. Sooo, thoughts on the whole RW situation. I think it's getting pathetically out of hand.

14. Inclulbus

Yeah it's stupid, Idc too much for it, I like him, Believe in him, and I feel changing his number to 38, he has in his mind it's time for a clean slate, and I think putting that in his mind, will get him motivated to do better [in pass coverage] cause you can't ask for a better run stopper then Roy.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I'm not even sure I want to give Roy another shot, but do we really have another option

16. Inclulbus

YES! PACMAN SAID IF RE-INSTATED, HE WOULD WEAR DEION's 21!!!... HAHA, Julius Jones Thank you so much for being 21! going to order my Authentic Julius jersey right now, while it's still on clearance, haha.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Pacman in #21
    i like it

18. Inclulbus

yeah me too, just take the " J. " off lol

19. Marion Who?

Yeah actually, find a way to get the P off or whatever.

20. Inclulbus