The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

2. Inclulbus

guess not.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i just on a blog that Jason taylor said he would redo his contract to play for the Cowboys i say we trade for him and give them Ellis

4. Inclulbus

sounds like a plan, that'd be a beast for us. Ellis was good, but Jason Taylor would be a monster. You also got to think of who his brother-in-law is.... Mr Zach Thomas, hahaa.

5. Omen

yeah im trying to find an article supposedly it came from the miami herald but i cant find it

6. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Post number 4,000 biatches Go Cowboys.... Im so ready fro the season to get underway!!!

7. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Congrats Kassie! :cele03: As far as the season, I can't wait. And here, a bunch of awesome 'Boys fans in Kass, Inc, omen and TJ. Here to the NFC East champions again!

8. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Now if we can just win a playoff game ill be happy :)

9. Omen

no i want a 6th SB no less

10. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

we have to win a playoff game first omen.... we get that and then we can work on the 6th SB

11. Omen

yes yes im just anxious

12. Inclulbus

Winning a playoff game comes first, Superbowl second... [because, you have to actually at least win 2 in playoffs, before Superbowl, hahaa]

Omen, You ever find that Jason Taylor article? Only thing I found was just speculation, and no sources.. someone talking about JT and Zach Thomas being brother in laws, which means JT was trying to go to Dallas, but i dont believe that'd be a reason.

And Sorry If I'm stressing this point, but still trying to get Romo some more help, them Giant fans killing him http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57387&page=40

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So let me get this straight...he passed a drug test, but now he'll be tested for the rest of his career because his voice mail was full? Even though he doesn't have a history of a failed test ever?

15. Inclulbus

thanks for bumping the thread smeagle, i got tired of doing :icon_cool:

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

although it seems a bit funny that he claims he saw no record of missed calls i don't really know that this is an issue outside of talk radio.

yeah don't say i never did anything for you guys. :icon_cool:

17. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

If it's what's been keeping the guy in line, the NFL should be supplying the guy with weed.:icon_mrgreen:

It's dumb, but he's clean, so it shouldn't really be a problem. The only way this will hurt him is if he does something wrong.

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the league is hatin on TO now

theres no need for this

19. Inclulbus

ah, i dont feel it's a big thing. football wise, he's good to go, and thats all that matters to me. I was looking up backgrounds of him for my CPU Wallpaper, and found this..

[​IMG]

i swear, the freaking media just follows this guy EVERYWHERE.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

argh my eyes =(