The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

is that what your predicting JJ,

2. DisabledMess

DisabledMess Rookie

I just want Romo to be consistent.

3. Omen

i think he is pretty consisitant for the most part i tdont think a team goes 13-3 with out the QB being consistant there are some exceptioons

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's probably one of the more consistent QB's in the league...

5. DisabledMess

DisabledMess Rookie

I think I might of said that wrong. I wasn't saying that I want him to be consistent like he wasn't, I want him to "continue" to be consistent.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

He's consistently played bad in the playoffs :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Omen

i havent heard any news on the boys signing out pair of first rounders or t choice and camp starts thurs or fri i really hope there is no holdouts

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Im listening to a radio broadcast of Dallas Cowboys Training Camp from Oxnard, CA. They're beginning a switch on the Defensive line, Moving Marcus Spears to DT and Jay Ratliff at the end position. Im wondering how Spears will re-act to this, and if it will up his play during the regular season?

9. Omen

thats good let spears stuff the line while rat moves in with his quickness

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Spears is playing at 315 this year, and I havent heard any reports of conditioning issues, so Im assuming its a good 315

11. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Stevo you dont have to remind us... it hurts bad enough already:icon_sad:

12. Attitude471

Attitude471 Misplaced Veteran

I could have sworn I read on a poll that there were 21 Cowboys fan...and they are all where??

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

heres 1

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

**says hi**

Hi

15. Omen

some have done dissapeared..............

16. Attitude471

This one found her way back; wish others would as well! Dang Cowboys fans; they'll show up when we start winnin! :icon_evil: Kudos to the elite!!

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'd rather have 2 or 3 die-hard fans than 300 bandwagon fans...

18. Attitude471

But it's the Cowboys ~AMERICA'S TEAM~ we'll always have the bandwagoners, fair weather fans, past livers. Just seems the dang Skins and Beagle fans are all over now. Ackk!

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...they're all over the place, but other than dawk, burnout, smeagle, mike oxlong, and baskett, they're all dumb as heck...

20. Omen

whats up peeps do yuo guys feel " confrotable with our Back Up QB situation? i really dont im not saying brad is bad but i just dont see the arm anymore. maybe p[laying withthe first team would be diffent but this makes quisy thinking of romo gojng down even for a few games