The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Rumor is we are talking to Burress

Sent from my HTC Vivid

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I dig it

Austin is a hurt magnet and Dallas can't count on him until proven otherwise

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

While he's a head case, this tells me:

1. They're worried about Dez's assault charge.

2. They're worried about Austin's hamstrings.

3. They have no confidence in their backup WRs.

4. Omen

This has nothing to do with Dez the charge was dropped it doesn't exist.

This is all about Miles, we don't even know who the 3rd wide out is at this point. And the young ones are making any strides in showing that they can handle the spot

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Exactly. No one has even started to pull ahead. Hell they guy that seems to be in the lead is the guy that quit last week. That has to tell you something

I think Coale is going to eventually come out on top, but he hasn't been able to practice yet. Everything else has been very underwhelming.

Sent from my HTC Vivid

6. ragman

The charge was dropped? I haven't heard that. Does Goodell know this?

7. Omen

Dezs mom did press any charges hence no charges were filed

8. ragman

While you are correct, I was under the assumption that the Dallas County DA was the final say as to whether charges would be filed. I haven't heard anything about that.

I just wonder what Goodell will do. I'll be shocked if Dez plays in Week 1 against the NYG.

9. Omen

Please if the CB from Tampa played all yr and he was under investigation for murder

Why would Dez be suspended for a no charge

10. ragman

Because we're talking about Goodell.

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Please no fullback dives next week, especially in 4th or 3rd and short situations. No use when you can just slash it up the middle or stretch it outside with Murray.

You guys see Felix getting any carries or being included more in the offense next week?

Will we see Jenkins activated?

Anyone else here think we should keep Brent at DT. Start Rat at End, have Coleman rotate with him here and there. Also, I know it won't happen but it would be nice to get Victor Butler on the field more. I'd like to see him cutting into Spencer's playing time. Especially if were not planning on keeping Spencer here beyond this season.

12. Omen

I do not see Felix being involves much more especially if he is hurt like I read.

I agree with the Brent statement at least to see what it produces.

Jenkins can stay deactivated for all I care or traded IMO

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboys/0ap2000000062571/Cowboys-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Cowboys postgame press conference[/ame]

14. Omen

Screw that press conference I don't want to hear your sorry butt excuses and want to see freaking results

15. Omen

Knownwhatvekse I can't take is the fact of Tony smiling as we're losing by 20 freaking points and and I don't see one defensive player pissed off or anythin.

Someone blindsides of my def leaders I'm coming after you

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Bobs Blog
    interesting article about Sundays game @ seattle

pretty long read

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboys/0ap2000000064767/Cowboys-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Cowboys postgame press conference[/ame]

18. ragman

With Barry Church rupturing his Achilles yesterday, the decision to keep Mike Jenkins was a good one.

19. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i knew letting alan ball go was a mistake.

20. ragman

Next week, the Cowboys need to use short drop back passes against the Bears, or Tony will get hurt bad.