The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

For a team 4-0 and only have 3 pages is sad.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait for us to beat New England...the bandwagon will run out of space :lol:

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

not sad...................but just us diehards................i hate bandwagon fans of anykind

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, me too.

I know lots of people who became "fans" after the three championships during the 90's, and then bail out during the Dave Campo years...now they want to come back :icon_rolleyes:

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

the bandwagoners are too busy buying patriot and colts jerseys right now. :icon_cheesygrin:

6. Omen

damn scary game we played like crap if we do this next week were done.......i tild evryone not over look the bills but no one listened well we still won but man do we gotta tighten up. on a good note the d played well bc the offense really only scored 3 points

7. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

As I said in the gameday thread, that could be the Cowboys version of the Bears win over the Cardinals last year. When it's your year, it's your year!

One of the Pokes biggest problems for years and years has been kicker but they look to have finally solved that. Kid was as cool as ice.

8. Omen

yeah i wasw orried there for minute when i saw that it to be kicked again......but dude hit it know we can talk about the pats

9. Omen

alright game day is here and damn this one hopefully will be entertaining for both sides.....my worries are lest see brady to moss brady to welker brady to watson and that defense but ihave faith in the cowboys.

10. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Looks like your worries happened today.

11. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

My newest worry is about Dallas rebounding from this game to focus and play as hard for Minnesota next weekend. Their run defense and their running game is very good.

12. Omen

damn it man.....what a game but we ended up losing on to next week no need to dwell learn from this beating is what i hope they do. i hated thay FG call on 4th and goal we shoulda went for it it might have enegized the D

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

FG decision was plain stupid,no matter how you cut it. However,probably wouldn't have changed anything. Dallas defense was draggen butt by the 4th quarter. I was VERY impressed with Dallas. I like their team chemistry,Romo,and especially the Offensive line. Their line is as good at holding,and getting away with it, as I've seen anywhere. Good coaching. This team continues to improve during the season,they have a real good shot at a Superbowl this year.:icon_cheesygrin: Well at least as the NFC rep. Dallas has nothing to hang their head about,well except for all the stupid penalties. Those were killers.

14. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

The penalties so hurt us, but our defense just got worn down from NE's attack late in the game.

I didn't mind the FG on 4th down. If Dallas didn't get the TD then on the try, that pretty much ends the game there with little shot of overcoming. I don't see how after 3 plays and another penalty, Dallas was going to get into the endzone. Though Dawg is right, it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

15. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Dallas has excellent shot at NFC rep in Super Bowl but they better become more consistent soon or that won't happen. Who's going to rep NFC in Super Bowl if Boys don't?

16. Omen

on to minnesota fellas.....we need to come out of the gates scoring sosmething that we have not been able to do so far this season. we have been a secoand half team so far and that bit us in the butt on sunday. we need to correct this and correct it fast. on sunday we need to contain adrain P. thats dude ran for 3 td's last week i believe we nned to win ansd win stron and go intop our bye week happy

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

^^Right on!! If we have another slow start and allow the Vikings to stablish their running game, we're in for another ugly game. We need to make Tarvaris Jackson throw it often...put them in "catch up mode" immediately.

So far, the Cowboys' rush defense has looked ok. So I like our chances.

18. Omen

IMO i think the rush has looked ok but has also lacked. i nkow there plpaying a new scheme of the 3-4 but come dudes i was expecting san deigo like pressure on the qb's, if d ware is getting there it seems like no one else is either

19. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

God how I hate the cowboys

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Gee...good to know...