The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

way before my time......i do remember the jimmy johnson snowball pelting though.....but ithink sundays game will be a good one your id strong and comes at the qb from everywhere and it would be nice to see that Romo has learned from the first shellaking he took there

2. Omen

a very good win over the riegning nfc e champs one that i thin k we needed to exercise the demons now we celebrated time to get ready for sheli and plax this is one WE NEED to win to start locking up the division

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah no doubt who the dominate team is in the division right now. great win for the boys.

4. Omen

our d has to come up big this time around and not let sheli and co to torch us for 35 but the additions of newman and henry and ellis and tank will help...hopefully this will be a good game

5. Omen

great game yesterday and tuff one until the fourth, next one is also gonna be good bc the redskin cowboys games is a tuff one most time bc they play each other like no other. but i see the bpys picking up steam and not looking back which is what i hope

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

But Omen!! Don't you know? The Cowboys suck!!! That's what I keep hearing EVERYWHERE!!!

They must be the worst 8-1 team ever :icon_eek:

(bunch of haters :icon_rolleyes:)

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh stop your crying TJ.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sarcasm is not one of your strenghts, is it?

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

actually it is.

10. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I honestly see the Cowboys losing at least one more game the rest of the way.

Washington twice - Maybe Washington can pull out one, but I doubt it.
    Philly - No Way
    Jets - HA
    Detroit - Hmmmmm, maybe. But Detroit would have to outscore them
    Carolina - Not that great of a team

The only game I think they lose at this point is Green Bay November 29. It will be an interesting game as I see both teams playing each other, barring some unforseen miracle, in the NFC title game. And the winner could hold the cards in having home-field in that game.

11. Omen

if we i think it would be to either GB wash or detriot but i could be wrong bc we still got philly one more time

12. sept76

sept76 Starter

There has be a lot of Terence McGee talk at DC boards.They say that he is not fitting in with the Bills tampa 2 D.Any thoughts on us picking him up next season?
    Newman/McGee/Henry as a CB trio don't sound bad at all.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

First we need to re-sign Newman...and he won't be cheap.

14. Omen

no but i thinkit is a must bc we dont need to start looking for replacement bc good corners are hard to find plus reeves has improved since that first game he was thrown into

15. sept76

sept76 Starter

Cowboys need to move Roy W. up to the line and work the draft boards for a safty!

16. Omen

if got a safety in the draft or even free agency that would be way aloy of money in the secondary

17. sept76

sept76 Starter

I think it would be worth it.That's the only thing that i think would keep us out of the SuperBowl is our secondary.Griffin is comming out this year so they should keep an eye on him he could be a stael.

18. Omen

now if we got a safety what would you do with roy W...release or trade what if we dodnt sign hamlin back then were out two safeties. but i agree our secondary does need some help

19. Omen

alright dude this week is crucial for us for no other reason that home field advantge and some bragging rights i think the key to beating GB is pressure on farve if our d cab do nothing but put him on his back or rush imo we will win make him throw some of weird passes

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Fact: Lord Favre is 0-8 at Texas Stadium, including play-offs.

I like our chances. They have no running game, so pressuring Favre will be crucial. The secondary will need to step up. If the defense manages to hold them, Romo and the guys will do the rest. If not, this will be a shootout...and I don't like shootouts when my team is involved...:icon_frown: