The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

4 of those loses were in farves first two years of starting including the two playoff defeats.

still 0-8 is a stat you have to look at. the apck is like 0-12 or something here in philly. they haven't beat here since 1960.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i for one hate stats there buttholes evryone has them the only thing that matters to me is the end result

3. Omen

damn that was a good game we are 11-1 for the first time ever...on to detriot next sunday which is kinda not good they have had our number the last couople of years

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

11-1...I never expected to have this kind of record after week 13.

5. Slammed

Slammed NFL-Fans Refugee

How about those Cowboys!!??!?!?!? :icon_cheesygrin:

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

One more win and we clinch the NFC East. Sweet!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Omen

heck that tiltle id be happy but i want that 6 th ring thtas what i really want

8. Omen

didnt i tell ay that the lions always give us trouble for some reason. that was a freaking heart attack waiting to happen that was way to close for comfort but they got it done got NFC E title first in like forevever now we need to secure the home filed and first round bye which i think we got but i cant remember now we go back home to play the eagles we need to win i dont think we should let up not yet

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Don't you get the feeling that every time that december rolls around, this team falls apart? I'm oficially scared now...I think 15-1 is still very, very far away...

In the mean time...2007 NFC East Champions. I love how it sounds. How 'bout them, Cowboys!!!

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

You heckers almost blew that game. I'm looking for the greatest Super Bowl of all time, 2 teams with a total of one loss between them,Romo against Brady,Owens against Moss, one team going for 6 Lombardis,one team going for 4 Lombardis. Holy heck,you talk about hype. This would be the Super Bowl of all time.

11. Omen

yes sit would TD but you know when was the last time two Number one teams both made it to the SB.......1993 Cowboys and Bills so the odds are stacked against us but iagree it would a dream SB a media frenzy

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, time to regroup after a tough loss. It's hard to think they held us to SIX FREAKIN' POINTS!!! But they did. I wonder how much of a factor was Romo's thumb. He was really off target yesterday. They say he's ok, but I'd rest him for the second halves in the remaining games.

Canty, Gurode, Watkins, Fasano, Witten, Romo...we had an awful lot of injuries in this game :icon_eek:

13. Omen

JJ needs to ban all female visoters from ROMO last he took carrie u they lost. im glad they lost it goes to show them tht nothing is given they still need to work. they need to check them selves. and damn it was fustrating to watch

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yesterday was terrible, and I blame Jason Garrett for Romo's poor performance. No way he starts out 2 for 12 if Garrett mixed up the playcalling a bit like Aikman was saying the cowboys would do before the game. I dont understand why you continue to pass when you see him go 0 for 4, 0 for 6, 1 for 8. Romo started out bad but with that being said he was just inches away from a couple of big plays to start the game.

Garrett gets to much credit and as far as im concerned he can leave after this season if he wants to, sure it would be nice to have him back but if not we'll be fine. Give credit to the Eagles they played their asses off and made the plays when it mattered most.

15. Omen

i dont why the run was abandoned when MBIII was averginf like 5 yds a carry

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Which confirms Julius Jones' days as a Cowboy are numbered...

Barber made the Pro-Bowl and he's not even the starter.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The 2007 NFC Play-offs will go through Big D :icon_cheesygrin:

18. Omen

and know we must makes sure that the road stays thru dallas i think it will be a hard game but i think we will win i tuhinkour d needs to dominate and rush sheli and not let him getin sync and just fluster the the hellolughta him

19. Omen

heck heck heck our d did good but our O stunk and stunk it up pretty bad............oh well on to next year

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

well you were right TJ, they did and the giants rolled right through town. :icon_cool: