The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

What do you lot think about the Pacman situation. Personally, i think he'd be a great addition, and you would think cheap with his circumstances.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's a risk, but if the Cowboys can get him on a good contract, he'd be worth a shot. Christ, Dexter Manley got how many chances?

3. Marion Who?

I think he's worth it. Jerry knows what he's doing, he'll get him a contract and hopefully get the guys career back on track.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I posted in a different thread...they could give him a minimum salary, series of roster bonuses and incentives...hell, i think they can put a clause in there that he can't go to strip clubs...

However and I could be mistaken, If they get him from the Titans on a trade, they'll have to honr his contract. If they wait for Tennessee to relaese him, then they can write their own contract. If I were the Cowboys and since Pac-Man is risky as is, I'd wait for the release. If someone else wants to trade for him in the mean time and pay the current deal...good for them...

5. Marion Who?

Well Tennessee don't want him, so yeah wait for FA, and we can give him our own contract.I'm guessing he's still on his rookie contract, anyone know how much it's worth, lenght?

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i'd take him, anyway we can get him.. a 4th round draft pick seems good to me. if we can get him for something of that nature, i say go for it. Terrell is causing no problems. Tank is causing no problems. Everyone that is troubled, that Jerry has gave a chance too, has worked out. So i'm all for it.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jones, Adam
    Player Info / Draft Info
    CB (#)
    Year: 2005
    Tennessee Titans
    Round: 1
    Roswell, GA
    Position: 6

Salary History
    2006 - 842,500.00
    2007 - 1,292,500.00
    2008 - 1,742,500.00
    2009 - 2,192,000.00
    2005 - 230,000.00

UH OH...Law of averages...

:icon_lol:

8. Marion Who?

Not going to be cheap for them to get rid of him. Anyways, it's in our best interest to grab him for a steal.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

If he gets released and wants to play in Dallas, you should have no problem getting him on the cheap. I can't imagine there would be a HUGE market for him. I'd love to have him on the Steelers, but he's risky and I don't think they would go near him. You'd got to think the Bengals are out of the picture as well...

:icon_lol:

10. Marion Who?

Bengals... Convicts... Nah.. :icon_smile:

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

for the right price seruius stipulation id say get him

13. Marion Who?

I take it that most of you are from the US; Anyone a season ticket holder? Or more importantly planning on going to the new stadium? It looks great. :icon_smile:

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm NOT from the U.S. but I DO plan to go to the new stadium in a couple of years...

It's on my "Things to do before I die" list :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Marion Who?

Definately on mine. Well, I'm 14, I got time. :icon_cheesygrin:

Ever been to a game, it's not that far to Texas from Mexico is it?

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I've only been to all the pre-season games the Cowboys played at Mexico City between 1994 and 2001. I was 12 when I attended my first game, in '94 (Cowboys 0-6 Oilers). I've never been to a regular season game :icon_sad: (My stupid parents renewed their wedding vowes when the Niners played the Cards in October '05)...but I'll definitely be there for the next one...of course, if Goodell ever gets off London's rod :icon_rolleyes:

17. Marion Who?

Yeah, I agree. Could of gone to the game with a mate, but it sort off hecked up. Over-priced and supposedly wasn't that good anyway.

Can't wait till I'm 18+, go to the US for a week or two, go see a few Games.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i ve been to some games 07 Cowboys @ Atlanta was my last one

hey do ya think RW will be better this yr with Dave campo helping out with the secondary

19. Marion Who?

Dave Campo to make #31 better. He may be a great secondary coach (from what I've heard) but Roy needs some damn slimfast... :icon_rolleyes:

Shame, I've only been into the sport (and a Cowboys fan) for about 3 years, so I never got to see RW when he was 'awesome'. He can't hit aswell as he could (still makes a lot of tackles, but you know what I mean), he cant cover, and hes a fat c**t.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

roy williams was never good, darren woodson just made him look good