The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

im not gonnay say he wasn't good but he does stink it up wonddr why he ain't as good like at OU

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Isn't he changing his number to 38? That's why I'm retiring my outdated RW jersey :(

3. M1LEHIGH

M1LEHIGH Backup Clipboard Holder

piece of crap team.....haha

:whatever:

GENERAL WARNING - PLEASE SAVE YOUR TRASH TALKING FOR THE SMACK FORUM.

THANKS

4. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

GTFO D-Bag... :icon_rolleyes:

TJ, why is he changing his number? I've got the Dallas away #31, so hopefully I'll invest in a new one soon. Hard to get much Jersey choice over here.:icon_sad:

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

ding ding ding !

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I read an article at the end of last season that he would change numbers for next year. It was an idea of his pastor, or something...some kind of "re-birth"...crap like that.

Honestly I don't think a jersey number can help your game, but oh well... :icon_rolleyes:

7. Marion Who?

Yeah, just bits of rubbish tbh. Well, my adventure for a new jeresy continues... :icon_cheesygrin:

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm just waiting for the Barber extension to get a new shiny #24...which is my favorite number and my favorite TV Show :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Omen

#38 was the number he used in college OU and that was taken when he was a rookie by George Teague i think

10. Marion Who?

I want an MBThree away, or D-Ware away. Sort of like Omen's sig, and I'll take the one in the middle as well please. :icon_cool:

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

roy should retire and fall off the face of the earth
    hes the biggest liability this team has ever seen

Reeves was more reliable

12. Omen

roy roy roy what the hell happened to ya man you were a good in OU and the first two years and then bam ya klost it man you need to snap back and play like a beast that you were maybe BP messed him up by calling biscuit and it hurt his ego

ok im done

13. Marion Who?

Roy's a fat happy, he should be well gone, yet in a year where we need to desperately free up cap-space...

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

next year he will be gone
    but thats still a year to deal with him =(

15. Omen

his cap #'s wpould kills ud this year isnt like 8 mil if we cut him now

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

about time you cowboys fans came around to see what we have for years. roy williams sucks.

anywho - excellent draft guys. i can't say the same for the eagles but we'll see how it works out.

17. Omen

i think our draft was pretty good too i think the eagles was allright but i woulda liked mannigham over desean

18. Marion Who?

We should of got Manningham over that random TE...

But still, I'm happy with Jenkins and Felix Jones. Just need to get plugging WR...

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm drinking the Stainback kool-aid. The coaches say he'll be an awesome WR and I believe them somehow :icon_cheesygrin:

20. Omen

yeah i thought we shoulda got manningham but they say thus te is pretty good ithink he is insurance agianst injury to witten