The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by chiefswin19games, May 14, 2008.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Loving the optimism in here....but even if it's a bad season...it will be OK as long as it's the end of CP. :icon_cool:

2. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

we are big underdogs i think will be closer than most people think

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Supposedly, NE's secondary is their weakness. I hope we can take advantage but I'm not holding my breath. I guess it's the pessimist in me.

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

I can imagine the first Play in such a way of the Pats: Brady throws to Moss ...... then Pollard comes from the background...... booooooooom INTERCEPTION :icon_cheesygrin: TD Kansas City and then the football gods may be on our side :icon_cheesygrin:

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I just hope our offense can score and we don't have to rely on field goals, since we don't have a kicker worth squat. :icon_redface:

6. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

i miss this time :icon_sad: hope , well get it again :icon_smile:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i22ZWQpHas]YouTube - Penn State Larry Johnson as a Kansas City Chief[/ame]

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

first play of the game brady drops back to throw bang tomba hits him so hard he gets up with a chiefs jersey tatood on him.

9. chiefswin19games

Time to be optimistic. Our O line and D did better than I thought they would. Brodie and Damon had several opportunities to take their time and make decisions in the pocket. We had solid tackling from the D as well(except for Pat Thomas). If it weren't for several miscues(Bowes stone hands for one), we could have tied or maybe won that game. I guess it's good to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised. I'm now excited for next week. Let's freaking annihilate the Raiders.

GO CHIEFS!!!

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hell yeah!!!

Let's kill us some Raiders!!!

:yahoo:

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yeah, you guys expected to lost by 15-20 points today, just move on to next week.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I didn't expect to lose by that much mike.

I think our D is gonna be pretty good this year.

I just wish we could stop the freaking run.

13. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

was glad chargers lost now our loss not so bad will be 3 way tie for second place lol.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Raiders should be an easy win next week, and then we will be tied for first.

15. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

Yes we will - we are gonna kick their asses... you know why???

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Because we are gonna be there!!!!

:yahoo:

17. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

you and me and many others = 12th man! :icon_cheesygrin:

This is gonna be great!!!!!

18. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I'll give the Chiefs credit, even if I don't want to- they kept on fighting today. Yes, the score was probably closer than it would've been if Brady hadn't gotten hurt, and yes I think they win this game if Dwayne Bowe's hands don't go all Clifford Franklin on him. But I didn't see why anyone who is high on Brodie Croyle would be- the kid looked nervous and rattled all day long, and Huard looked tough until the last 4 plays. I just wish we'd been able to see what KC's defense could do against an elite NFL QB- anyone can look strong against an unproven backup.

Good luck to the Chiefs the rest of the way. I'm from Kansas City so I suppose there's always going to be the tiniest speck of a soft spot in my heart for all of my hometown teams- I just won't ever root for them. :icon_cool:

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Well that is a complete 180 from your stance a while ago.

I will give you some respect after that post.

I don't even know why you were talking crap on KC fans a while ago, but at least you are respecting the team.

20. chiefswin19games

Brady was pressured several times before he went down. He also made some poor throws due to that pressure.