The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by chiefswin19games, May 14, 2008.

1. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

hated rivals are never easy wins my friend espically if you guys have trouble stoping the run which is the only thing we do well

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I am just messing around.

Seriously we couldn't stop the run for crap today.

I hope you guys don't do that crap to us next week.

3. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

They wont... we will be there!!!!! We will be fine... nothing to be star struck against with the raiders.... :icon_eek:

4. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Call up Kiffin and tell him to run at Pat Thomas every time. Dude can't tackle for crap. Can't believe I'm saying this but Napoleon Harris needs to come back.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Napoleon Harris is a good player.

He never should have lost the starting job.

I don't think our team was star struck by Brady.

We had him rattled before he got injured.

6. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

they are still bringing up his injury

7. chiefswin19games

Took a tip from the G men. Brady is average under pressure.

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

wont have problem with raiders run since they cant throw all we need to do is stop run and score

9. iamnamtab

iamnamtab Starter

Anybody else unimpressed Larry Johnson? 1 yard and a cloud of dust!

10. chiefswin19games

^^^What he said

11. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

The Raiders an easy win?? :icon_eek: Since When?? :icon_confused: It's always one of the hardest fought, toughest games we play times two. Never take a win over them for granted....we lost to them last year once, and if our defense can't figure out how to stop the run, they're gonna kill us next week. Never mind our QB situation...I don't see that getting any better anytime soon.

12. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

You killed my optimism. Thx bandi :icon_cheesygrin: ^^

13. chiefswin19games

I don't know bandi. The Raiders were an embarrassment tonight. If they keep getting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, they'll cut the distance we need to go in half on offense. Our defense did well with tackling against NE. Hopefully that doesn't change in one week. I think we'll be fine.

14. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

15. chiefswin19games

It wasnt a fifth exhibition game for the Patriots, Peterson sneered.

That makes me freaking pissed.

Bowe did drop some catchable balls but I think he'll return to form next week and later on. You can't just lose the skills he showed last season.

I freaking hate fatlock. He's wishy washy and although I agreed with some of what he said in that article, some of it was his usual bullcrap.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I agree with everything except what I emboldened.

17. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah...King Carl just continues to fan the flames! Hopefully he'll be gone after this season...I was hoping SOONER, but we know that won't happen.

18. chiefswin19games

The only missed tackles that stood out were from the MLB position IMO - Pat Thomas. We might have not dropped each player for a loss or short gain every time but I think we did do a good job finishing tackles. If we get Napoleon or Demorrio in there, I think we'll be okay.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I saw quite a few missed tackles, but I didn't get to record the game and go back over the tape.

I was trying to get another computer setup during the game because the power cord to my laptop fried.

We looked better than last year, and we did play the Pats, so I guess I won't snitch that much.

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer