The Official Moron & Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Did you guys see the little thug who went over and cut holes in a fire hose while firemen were fighting a fire? all this shirt is not protesting the death of a man,it is looting and stealing cause the dumb little bastards find it easier to do than actually work for a living.if the cops went in and shot them all while they were in the process of looting,it would be totally justified.

then you have idiots like this that come out and speak the true languages of thugs!
    [​IMG]

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

They should throw the C--- in jail.

"B*tch*es got rights yo!"

Diesel44 likes this.
  3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It's not the threats she's making that qualify her for the Idiot and Moron Hall of Fame, it's that she actually believes that she can say all of that shirt under the umbrella of "freedom of speech". Yo....Tiffany. My advice is to head for the border because you 'bout to be audited by the IRS for rest of your worthless life.

And now, introducing the hands down winner of the 2015 "Idiot and Moron of the Year"...is Mr. Shane Ray. Three (3) days before the NFL draft and this cerebral giant does this:

[​IMG]

Say bye-bye to millions of dineros, you f--king idiot.

On a side note, it seems like winning the SEC Defensive Player of the Year is like appearing on the cover of Madden NFL....a curse. Move over Michael Sam and make room for Shane Ray.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I hope the Saints stick with their policy of not drafting a questionable character/dope smoker with a high pick. It is well known that the Saints were/are targeting a pass rusher with the 13th pick. While I personally don't like Ray and don't think he is worth a high pick, we already have a one trick pony pass rusher in Junya, some teams were in the mix for drafting him high. Which is good for us because it drops another rusher down to us. This stupid act blows that out the water. If I had a chance to make a ridiculous amount of money there is no way on Earth that I would break any law. Don't travel with pot, have a designated driver so no dwi.