The Official NY Giants Team Thread

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SeanTaylor21, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Ohm Youngmisuk: Twitter.com

2. Ohm Youngmisuk: Twitter.com

3. Coolness.....:peace:

Ohm Youngmisuk

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I need the new GIF of Cofields "don't tase me bro" from last night.

:icon_cheesygrin:

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMkGOpAF4s]YouTube - "Don't Tase Me, Bro!" (UF Student Tasered Remix)[/ame]

5. The latest sack dance craze in the NFL......Barry for the Pro Bowl! :peace:

6. SoDev

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAFPX_Y9nb8]YouTube - The Doughboy?[/ame]

7. Huge game this week for the G-Men.......

Not only is the NFC East Division title likely at stake.....but also a first round bye, thanks to our early season win over the Bears. The Giants can be the No. 2 seed with a win over the Eagles.

There is still a possibility the Giants can claim homefield advantage if New York and Atlanta both finish the season at 12-4. That would require Atlanta dropping their next two games at Seattle and at home against New Orleans.

Not really counting on them losing to the Seahawks, but Matt Ryan has never played at Qwest Field. That's a different beast no matter how the Seahawks fare each year. New Orleans could very well beat Atlanta. But we have to handle our business and let the rest take care of it self.

8. SoDev

9. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Steve Smith done for the year

10. That pic needs updating......Tarvaris Jackson has been placed on Injured Reserve with a turf toe injury he suffered courtesy of the G-Men.

Jackson is No. 6 on the Giants' list of QB's knocked out during the 2010 season.

11. Pro Football Weekly

12. SoDev

Just win baby!

13. Despite the historic collapse....all is certainly not lost.

Adam Schefter: Twitter.com

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

too bad that hot little tramp wasnt playing defense for the giants in the 4th quarter.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

and could end up at the linc for the 1st round.

16. I'm hoping so.....could be another "revenge" tour like the 2007 Super Bowl season. But the Eagles are the No. 2 seed currently so that matchup may have to wait until the divisional round....if we make it.

17. Leading Giants' vote-getters at their positions for the Pro Bowl:

C Shaun O'Hara: Amazing considering he's only played 5 games. But being a Pro Bowler the last two years, he's developed a nice reputation around the league. Bart Oates was the last Giants' center to make the Pro Bowl three times. O'Hara would be the first center in team history I believe to make it three straight.

FS Antrel Rolle: Rolle hasn't been lighting up the stat sheet in terms of interceptions and sacks, but has done a nice job this season in run support and blitzing. This would make Rolle's second consecutive trip to the Pro Bowl after making his first with the Cardinals last season.

NFL.com

18. Shaun O'Hara will make his third consecutive trip to the Pro Bowl and Chris Snee will make his third straight trip to Hawaii was well.

Both were selected as reserves.

The defensive Pro Bowlers will be announced shortly.

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

How the heck is O'hara a pro bowler this year? Ridiculous, reserve or not.