The Official NY Giants Team Thread

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SeanTaylor21, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Let's see if the Giants can build on these two last weeks and keep playing with a chip on their shoulders.

1 person likes this.
  2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Word... let's just focus on the Lions and we should be alright.

Someone said this and I agree...

I feel better about this years 3-2 Giants than I did last years 5-0 Giants.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  3. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

well just compare the wins, the toughest of those wins in the 5-0 start was against the Cowboys last year. They shut down bad teams with smoke and mirrors and gave up huge plays, points and yardage to good teams.

This year they have shown they have a legit defense and much improved secondary. The titans game was a wake up call. A game in which they should have won. They outgained the titans by almost 200 yds but penalties and bonehead turnovers really killed them. that 29-10 score was mind boggling because the giants left about 3 tds on the field and gave the titansabsurd field position

1 person likes this.
  4. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Is anyone selling tickets to the november 14th cowboys at giants game? Or does anyone know where to get the best deal on tickets?

5. SoDev

not much help but pm sent...

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Do you guys think Pierre-Paul should be playing more?

7. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Id like to see him out there a little more, but as of right now, don't change anything. We look fine.

1 person likes this.
  8. SoDev

I like the way they are working him in. He gets some play time each game and he's been strong on specials. As long as Osi and Tuck leep playing as they are then no reason to rush him. When he plays though he's been getting pressure. I think he's coming along real nice.

9. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

JPP will get his due soon. He has the potential to be the best DE on the team. I love when fewell lines him up at outside linebacker on pass rushing situations.

10. nyg hitstick

nyg hitstick Special Teamer

How much you looking to spend? Not trying to make a killing, but if I can pocket some bucks why not? I'm going to Dallas next week anyways.

My section is somwhere in the 300's.. Feel free to PM me an offer. I got 3 together.

11. SoDev

Awesome... :icon_smile:

12. Newark Star-Ledger

I'm guessing Dodge has this exact photo hanging in his locker.....

[​IMG]

13. SoDev

Can never have too many of these.

[​IMG]

14. SoDev

15. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

what should the Giants gameplan be against dallas? Do they make Romo beat them in the air and assault the offensive line and try to rough romo up or do they keep it balanced to protect against the run. Dallas cant run the ball for crap. On offense, they need to be cautious of Ware and Eli needs to attack the dallas secondary, the giants match up favorably against the cowboys secondary. A good run game will neutralize the cowboys rushing the QB

16. I say keep doing what's been working.....on defense pressure the quarterback and stop the run. Limit the big plays in the passing game. Their offensive-line is still banged up...we should attack it at will. We're second in the NFL in total defense...lets show them why.

On offense....keeping feeding the ball to Bradshaw and then to Jacobs in goal-line and short yardage situations. Utilize Bradshaw in the screen game....he has a knack of turning those into big gains. He leads the NFL in 10-yard and 20-yard runs.

That will help Eli set up the play-action.....he usually has a big passing day against Dallas in his 7-year career.

17. SoDev