The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Wasent nate allen already starting?

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No, he was still battling injury. Hopefully he's up to full speed now.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If they don't start winning some games, Jeffery may do what Jerry did to Wade in the middle of last season.

4. ball in the baskett

Wont happen cause theres no one on staff that would be able to take over for the rest of the year. Castillo or morninwig heck that

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's the Eagles, for all you know, it could wind up being the equipment manager. Don't say "they don't got no one..."

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

hopefully he can play like year, it would make a huge improvement to the safety position.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This is beyond freaking pathetic.

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Told you guys to temper your enthusiams during the big spending spree. Butg I was just hating

9. Jihad Joe

10. DawkinsINT

Who did you say that to on this board that was putting us in the Super Bowl or calling us a dream team?

11. Jihad Joe

Big Sexy, Oxlong, Baskett

12. DawkinsINT

Well I'll let them answer to that, but I thought you were coming out saying that all of us were calling this a great team. I didn't expect the team to be this bad, but I certainly didn't think they were the best in football or anything.

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Find the freaking quote.

And we've blown three games in a row where we have led going into the 4th quarter. This team should be 3-1 or 4-0 if not for some crapty butt finishes. Which is just incredible considering how God awful our run defense has been and how bad our secondary play has lapsed.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

This I feel about the Cowboys

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

so joe, are you still looking for quotes from people here that were planning super bowl parades in june ?

c'mon man what fan wouldnt be excited after the signings the eagles had ? but there wasnt one of us who didnt question why reid brought in both cromartie and nnamdi and yet never addressed the LB position. not one of us didnt question who reid hired as DC and not one of us didnt state that none of those moves would change a thing if reid didnt change.

16. ball in the baskett

I was excited for the team but i definitly said i have a really bad feeling coming into the season with all this hype and wouldent be surprised if we did bad because of it

17. Did Brown think he could score by throwing the ball over the goal-line? lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbyFOrfbSo&feature=related]Ronnie Brown Fumble, Tries to Throw Ball at Goaline..49ers vs. Eagles - YouTube[/ame]

18. ball in the baskett

heck ronnie brown seriously

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wtf... Did he do that for

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

It was a run play that he was supposed to have the option of throwing if he didn't like what he saw. Just freaking miserable execution.

I mean, it was a miserable playcall to start with. But his stupid butt should have just taken the loss and not tried to be a hero.