The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I don't even know what that says. But Fly Eagles Fly!!!

2. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

:beer:

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He comes around when the Giants are hot so he can randomly talk crap to other NFCE fans

His saving grace is that he isnt a Rex Grossman apologist like Kissman

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Seems to be a theme with quite a few Giants fans around these parts...

5. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I didn't know saying we have one coming was trolling or talking crap. If that's taken as trolling, pull out the tampon, go grab a contractors special hefty bag and shop vac from home depot and get all the sand out of their collective vaginas.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Take the arguing to the fight club people.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

hey i was merely offering a suggestion that could bring chubz some pleasure in life other than trolling.

:angel:

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

fixed that for you

but thats also kind of like a new york trend i lived in new york for 12 years and alot of people there dont give a crap unless there team is in the superbowl world series nba finals and so on

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

soooo, dennis allen is now the HC of the raiders, a guy who reid hired juan castillo over last year.

10. Jihad Joe

What do you guys think of Ryan Tannihill?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

i mentioned him a little back as someone i like if there with one of 2nd round picks.

12. Jihad Joe

It would have to be a first. I think with Vick at QB, this is a good time to groom someone. With Vick you dont have to rush him, and you guys arent in a position to where you NEED your first round pick to make an impact day 1

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i dont see him going in the 1st. especially now that he broke his ankle.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ryan Tannehill for a 1st rounder???

Screw that. Screw all of these crazies talking like he is a top 10 pick.

15. Jihad Joe

He's a QB. I dont think there is such a thing as a second round prospect anymore. Locker and Ponder were considered second round prospects. Dalton a 3rd round prospect

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

it all comes down to where a team is picking and their needs. if he's there at #45 take him.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Maybe you missed where our linebackers were playing rather subpar all season.

Of course, this team will never spend a 1st on a linebacker so...

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

sign curtis lofton from atlanta to play MLB and use the draft to bolster the DT position. move up to grab mike brockers if you have to.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

That would be sweet. Really like Lofton.

Tulloch is a free agent, too.

Kirk Morrison can probably be had for pretty cheap, really like him in Oakland...

We'll see what these cocks decide to do...

20. Jihad Joe

Thats exactly my point.

If Im the Eagles GM, Im taking Kuechly without hesitiation. I mean it could happen, across the pond we took a OT last year when Jones had been firmly against OL in the first since he took over, so nothing is ever really out of the question

But knowing the Eagles tendancies, I could see a DT too. Which would be a solid need/impact/value fit at 15. Only thing is unless Poe shoots up, most of the DT's are very similar to Jenkins. But NFLDS has Poe at 28 right now, and he is massive (350) and very agile for his size. Kinda similar to Phil Taylor last year