The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

I Don't think this will happen cause i think if reid does'nt go at least into round 1 of the playoffs,he and his entire staff will get the ax the day after the season ends.
    wtf they franchised jackson is a myster to me cause he's like randy moss and only plays when he wants to play!

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I could see andy and the staff being fired if we dont make the playoffs again. As far as jackson they probably tagged him so they could trade him or something. U never know whats goin on behind the scenes.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

wes hopkins is on 97.5 right now talking about bountygate.

man, this guy is one of my all-time fav eagles players.

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Luckily the Eagles won't be mentioned in this unless the bounty for us is to not tackle people.

As far as Jackson, I bet he get's signed to a long term deal before camp opens and isn't actually traded. Unless we draft Michael Lloyd of course. Then I'd suspect that he'll be on his way out of town pretty likity split. I can see it happening either way. I think(hope) last year was just a result of him owing Rosencunt a ton of money and having that weigh over him but I honestly believe he was just being a snitch which honestly pains me. I think it's funny in 2010 everyone was eating his jock(me included) and calling him a top 10 WR and now you'd have a hard time finding anyone who considers him a top 25 WR(me included). How quickly someone can fal.

We also just signed some no one linebacker from the Niner's practice squad. I PRAY to god that it isn't the "answer" at linebacker. If it is I might have to hop on Smeagles "I Hate Andy Reid" train.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Woodson is yappin about Bountys in the 90s with us. But that was pretty much life in the NFC East. The good thing for you guys is we can't birch about Ryan and the Bounty Bowl anymore

Sent by HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

7. TideRedskinslunatic

They won't be involved with the current bountygate,but when buddy ryan was there they damn sure had bounties!

8. Jihad Joe

Can't speak for you guys, but we did too apparently

9. TideRedskinslunatic

Buddy Ryan and jimmy johnson got into bountygate one thanksgiving day in dallas after the eagles knocked one of the zindajais out on a kick off!
    they also had a bounty on the body bag game against the skins in 1990,and going by how many guys they knocked out in that game,some eagle made a lot of extra cash that night.we paid them back in the playoffs when we blew the eagles out at the vet in philly,and buddy got fired 2 days later! lol

10. Jihad Joe

Old school East ball

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's part of the culture of the game. the nfl knew about all of this. this crap is all about damage control from lawsuits.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  12. TideRedskinslunatic

I Would'nt be shocked since this thing is growing like this if the IRS does'nt get involved.remember a few years ago when the nba refs exchanged 1st class seats the league bought them with coach seats and pocketed the change? this sounds similar in the way they avoided paying taxes on it.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles better get shady signed to an extention. fast.

14. TideRedskinslunatic

I heard the eagles were making a play for mario williams,you hear that?

15. ball in the baskett

nope i doubt we would though we need to use cap space to resign our own played or trade asante to free up 10 mil

16. TideRedskinslunatic

Laron Landry is visiting there tommorow.he looks like mr universe list himself at 223 which he has to weigh at least 240.

17. ball in the baskett

trent cole just got his extention its being finalized good news

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

No need for Williams. Already have Cole and Babin.

19. TideRedskinslunatic

Gonna sign with the bills tonight anyhow.

20. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

The fact that the eagles are quietly getting their own extended might be also reconstructing their contracts freeing up some money for Shady/Jackson and hopefully an LB

And they can also looking for offers for Asante to free up 10 mill