The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

hearing hugh douglas, dawkins, trotter, ike reese and troy vincent speak on the babin release and the eagles situation as a whole these former players are disgusted with the quit and lack of leadership coming from that lockeroom.

with the exception of a select few i hate this freaking team. hate it !

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Heard Dawkins and Vincent yesterday. They'd be a better team with those guys on the field now than the current guys.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Would love to have a DeLorean and see how the season would have played out had we kept Castillo.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I'd love to have a DeLorean to keep Dawk an Eagle.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

well now babin can blame the jaguar fans for the team's level of suck.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

The Eagles are just playing like they do not have a heart! I Feel sorry for andy reid,especially this season.i'd hate to coach after i lost one of my kids. Lurie should have let him go after his son died and named castillo as head coach.they could not have been any worse,could they? I Expect them to go after smith from west va in the draft,and rebuild around him,mccoy and desean jackson.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Geno Smith is going to be the top pick in the draft. Eagles are awful but not number 1 pick awful. Chiefs or Raiders take Geno Smith. And I'm not sure if you're serious about the Castillo thing but....no.

They're going to give Reid the option to "leave the team" after this season and who knows who's the next HC. Don't know if Lurie goes with the Bruce Arians type or takes a flyer on an up and coming college coach. I like Foles at QB and fully expect us to draft OL in April. Either way it'll be an interesting off season.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

1st round - LB teo from ND
    2nd round OT fluker from alabama

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the eagles could really piss you guys off,and make marty morningweigh the head coach!
    I Think they'll clean house,and bring somebody like gruden in to take over! you guys could do the skins a favor and take kyle shanahan!:icon_smile:

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would be happy as heck if we got teo from notre dame hes my favorite ND player

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

We don't need T'eo. We need line help. I never thought I'd be for it but we need either Lewan from Michigan or the kid from A & M. T'eo would be fun but he's not the absolute need. I think Nick Foles has the ability and talent to be a very good QB in this league but without protection, it doesn't happen. The number 1 need is offensive line at this point. Our defense isn't horrible, it just needs to be led in the right direction. Cole, Jenkins, Cox, Graham, Ryans, Allen, Coleman, DRC all the ability to be playmakers. For whatever reason nothing is gelling and it sucks. My coaching staff would be David Shaw as HC, Hue Jackson as OC and Bowles as DC. Those guys could right this ship IMO.

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4-ivHqsLwg&feature=g-user]Politics In Play In Philly? - YouTube[/ame]

14. SRW

ProFootballWeekly.com - Insider: Asomugha has let down Eagles defense

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ryans will probably be here next year, not sure about Aso. And DRC just got embarrassed tonight.

16. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia-eagles/0ap2000000104793/Andy-Reid-postgame-press-conference]Andy Reid postgame press conference - NFL Videos[/ame]

17. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000104791/Should-Eagles-fire-Andy-Reid]Should Philadelphia Eagles fire Andy Reid? - NFL Videos[/ame]

18. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000104902/Week-13-Nick-Foles-highlights]Week 13: Nick Foles highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

19. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

1. Andy had the right to coach out the season in repayment of everything he's done for this club. IMO, he's now lost that right. Fire him and give Marty the reins for the next few weeks so that he can hopefully find a job somewhere next season.
    2. Demeco Ryans will be an Eagle in 2013. He's an upgrade from everything else we have/had in past years and unless Te'o falls into our lap, I'm content.
    3. Mike Florio's "sources" are generally dude's he rides home on the bus with so heck that guy.
    4. FUUUUUUUCK me

20. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia-eagles/0ap2000000104919/Eagles-postgame-press-conference]Eagles postgame press conference - NFL Videos[/ame]