The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

What questions did you ask? Or did you just call him a douche and hang up? :icon_mrgreen:

Undrafted FA? :shrug:

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea he was makeing some really nice catches.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nahhh he's got a tough job. I don't hate spads as much as most Eagles fans. I asked him how he saw MJG filling in in big kid's absence (good but soon to say, extra reps can only help) and what things he thought made Segrest feel Booker would be better to return kicks and Desean better to return punts. He said he would be guessing but he thought it might be because booker is built more sturdy and your likely to get hit more on kick returns. I thought it was more an issue of Desean's burst speed being suited to punt returns and Bookers abilities to find seams and set up blocks to help the run that made him better on kicks.

Who is they? He might make practice squad but thats probably it this year.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm sure the Eagles have probably already put out some feelers on interest in Moats. He'll probably have to have an impressive preseason to garner anything for him.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

lolz at spads.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I do have to agree.

I can't stand it when fans want players because they recognize the name, but don't realize he is on his last leg and is broken down.

Or when they constantly say that they should pay these guys because they have the money from upping ticket prices, food, beer, etc. HELLO, there is a cap dumb asses. That money is totally different.

Fans who have no clue about the NFL itself or how it runs, who have Philadelphia Eagles tunnel-vision drive me nuts.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

maybe you should hold off on calling them dumbasses because it's not totally different. that's part of where the eagles get their revenue from to pay for players and fans get frustrated when they see the team $19mil under the cap like they are now over and over and don't spend it to try and put this team over the top.

the arrogance of this front office and our head coach is why we have not had a parade yet.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

[mp3]
    [/mp3]
    [mp3][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD1-8aB5Mj4"]YouTube - Lito Shepherd's Contract[/ame]
    [/mp3]

god i want to give this guy a curb job.

9. DawkinsINT

I hate the way he says, "Lee-tow".

10. burnout2oo7

The audio isn't working for me. It says there is an error opening the file.

11. DawkinsINT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD1-8aB5Mj4"]YouTube - Lito Shepherd's Contract[/ame]

12. burnout2oo7

Someone likes to hear their own voice.

13. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

drew did it for Ocho and Boldin too

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

smeagle, they are going to sign westbrook and they tried to get moss, williams and fitzgerald. It's not like they aren't trying to get a money guy, but they don't want to overpay for FA Bernard Berrian or Bryant Johnson and I think that makes sense. Don't just throw money at whoever is available. They got Samuel. What else FA wise was out there that we needed.

15. DawkinsINT

Almost 10,000 people attended training camp today. Wow.

16. ball in the baskett

Thats great shows that people are looking forward to seeing what this team could do. I went twice so far a and there was one guy dressed in a costume he was hilarious. He had a superbowl trophy made out of duct tape.

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Johnson would have been cheap

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The whole Lito thing is just annoying now... the dude is our nickel... he does not deserve a new contract... the Eagles should give him permission to seek a trade and premise that by telling him if he fetches anything less than what they are looking for, he will not be moved... put the ball in Rosenhaus' court so Lito can ride his butt about the situation.

And he wouldn't have broken the starting lineup anyways so it's irrelevant.

19. ball in the baskett

I though that originally to but now i think he should stay. We could have a sick secondary with the litto samuel and brown.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oh I agree. I'd love it. And no one will give up a first for him, possibly a second... but it will all be on Rosenhaus. If we can get a first for a nickelback we'd better take it.