The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

so per joe banner the eagles are just as good as the steelers.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh and anne hathaway is an eagles fan.

[​IMG]

schwing

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I find the comparison insulting. The eagles are much better.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

obviously. the eagles have won so many super bowls i'm actually bored as a fan.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I pity you and others who can't see the forest through the trees.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

really ? maybe you should go cry about it to the admins ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yeah because that's what happens between GIF admin and I. Even you can't be that obtuse. Now as I have said before elsewhere. If you want to fight with me make a fight club thread for it but this isn't the place. Let's just get back to talking about the Eagles or better yet can you just move on to the SteAler thread where you belong.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow, you really are such a drama queen.

lets take a look at this.

1- i mock joe banner's comment.

2- you make a sarcastic comment.

3- i follow it up with another to piggy back yours.

4- you somehow take offense & take a little shot at me.

5- i make a joke of the attempt.

6- you play the victim.

you ruin this place.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Your first mistake was thinking I was being sarcastic. I was being serious and assumed you were as well

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

BUT if I ruin the place for you feel free to not come back until I get banned

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

you actually think the eagles have been better than the steelers over the last 13yrs ? crap, the last 40yrs ?

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I won't stretch back 40 years to say that but I will say that for the last 10-15 absolutely. SteAlers are a classless franchise that have benefited from dirty play in a weak division, as well as biased officiating, and the freakish quarterback play of a serial rapist. Put them in the Redskins or Cowboys spot for the past decade and they would not have won rod.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32:

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

We canned Weaver today. Kinda sad. I sure hope coaches don't think Havili can block worth a crap.

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Seahawks steelers i could see how u could say bad officiating but the cards superbowl they won fair and sqaere. Saying the steelers would do bad if they were in the skins or cowboys spot is pretty stupid.Since our division wasent even that amazing this decade the eagles pretty much dominated it most of the time.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

can we leave phigles obsession over the steelers in the umm - steelers thread ?

not saying he doesn't make some valid points. just don't need to dirty this place up with the jerry springer fanbase to the west.

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Anybody going to training camp this year?

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

you know it !! :cope:

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I agree that my honest fair and unbiased assessment of the Stealers and their inbred players/fans does not belong here. Plus I love Smeagle too much to fight with him anymore. It hurts my soul. Wonder if Weaver will bounce back from the injury with another team? Sure has been one hell of an offseason so far ehhh

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

i would've liked to see haynesworth here.