The Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by 86WARD, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Lidge coming in with the tying run at 2nd and two outs. My nerves can not take this.

2. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

YES!!!!!!!!!!! bring on the DODGERS!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

LIGHTS OUT!!!

4. DawkinsINT

What a great way to win the series. The Rockies were tough. I'm so freaking pumped up for the Dodgers series in the NLCS again.

5. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I need 2 days to calm my nerves. I'm glad it hasn't been a 1-2-3 sweep-like series but this last few innings, come from behind stuff is going to kill me!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Same here Dawk...I can't freaking wait. Last year I wasn't able to see it b/c I was on my Honeymoon.

7. DawkinsINT

I will remember that Howard double forever. It was so clutch. I erupted.

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

:phillies:

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

SO freaking clutch, Tracy was a class act after the game in his PC. What a way to end it

Colorado was 83-1 entering the 9th with a lead before tonight. WOW

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

tracy was a class act but those fans blow. seriously, do they even know the game or do they let the stadium monitors tell them when to cheer and boo ?

plus what's up with the "tulo" nonsense ? ok, that isn't that bad but that faggy song they sing during the 7th inning stretch should be outlawed by MLB. there's no will you be my baby in baseball !

can't wait for the dodgers, 5th time we are meeting them in the nlcs. i say heck them and the chulo fans in that stadium. this crap is ours !

11. mike oxlong

Ok, So sometimes I house sit for my old Boss to watch her German Shorthairs (she has 2) Well, this week she is going to Cabo San Lucas to get married. I called today to check in as me and my wife go there tonight to start house sitting, I was talking to her fiance and he tells me that as a thanks - on top of the 40 bucks a day - he got me tickets to the Phillies/Dodgers game on Friday. I WILL BE THERE TO REPRESENT. I will be wearing my Utley Jersey and my Wife will be wearing my Hamels Jersey. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Nice, that's awesome.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice effort Mike!!! Enjoy!!!

14. mike oxlong

I certainly will. Last time I went to a Phillies game, my wife got Pat Burrell's autograph, maybe I can get her to get another one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-EWjRK2o5Q"]YouTube - Pat Burrell autographs my wife's shirt[/ame]

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Make sure to take a bunch of pics thats awesome

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Funny...you scared me mike...I thought she might be wearing the Giles T-shirt...:icon_eek:

17. mike oxlong

lol, no, I have that shirt and pictures of it from the video framed with the tickets in my sports room.

18. DawkinsINT

Kick-ass, Mike! Do you know where your seats will be?

19. mike oxlong

yeah, not the best seats, but who cares?

1st base side reserved just above the boxes in the middle ring. Section 20RS, Row A seats 21 & 22, Maybe I'll catch a foul ball.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

watch out for the chulos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.