The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by afjay, Aug 27, 2007.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Your going to far buddy!!!!!!!

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Your Eagles didn't beat the 49ers fairly, you destroyed us and ruined our fan base. Your coach Andy Reid should've kept his mouth shut when he said 'we were getting better.' Besides, to get to the playoffs, you got to beat tough teams and your team and the NFC East are tough teams.

This message is hidden Because Eaglesrule4ever is on your ignore List. You're ignoring yourself? :laughpound:

Look you twit, I'm sick of this team saying we beat Rams and Cardinals and we're on our way up! Jesus Christ, you don't just beat lousy teams and proclaim yourselves a playoff team. Man, next thing you know, maybe New England should just beat the teams in their division and go 6 and 10 for they don't have permission to beat the other tough teams.

This team beat Arizona 2, Rams, Bengals, and the given Bucs. That's a lousy unaccepted season. You're the one that was so happy when we went 5 and 11 weren't you? Go heck yourself moron!

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

49ers cant beat the eagles as of know, yes i dont like seeing my posts so i ignored myself.

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Twit? lmao...coming from you thats kinda funny. A guy that wants to boycott the team and would be happy with two wins....

lmao @ you calling yourself a fan...too freaking funny.

5. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Agreed Beast, look at the Gift he gave me at the end of last year.. LawL.. Pretty Pathetic fan if you ask me. Almost as bad as people on the 49ers board saying, if you dont buy season tickets this year it could cause them to fire nolan. LMAO..

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

First off, I am my own 49er fan. I don't know why I got to be the SAME like all of you.

Team loses, I shouldn't react because it's no big deal for there's nothing finer then being a niner
    Mike Nolan is a great coach that tries out there and he should not be fired.
    49ers made a great effort out there.
    Oh wow, we're not going to get Lance Briggs or any other great FA player because the team is fine as they are. I was happy to have them go 5 and 11.

See how nutty that makes you all sound?

What is wrong with beating the Eagles/Pats? Face it, we're probably going to suck again so I rather have a little hope that we beat somebody then to beat 5 nobodies on our schedule last year. Cards, Rams, Bengals, and Bucs giving us the game merited to NOTHING last year.

And why are we going to suck?
    His name is Mike Nolan who has not won the big game. Has Nolan won any big game far as you know? Let me know on this.

Who's the nut QB and dumb LB we signed? I'm sick of this team not going for the big signing!

7. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

49erPenis started that ......:icon_rolleyes:

same, not even close....we actually make sense.

You face the teams on your schedule. You beat who you can when you can. Every year teams change, some get better and some get worse. if we go out and beat every team we face except the Eagles and the Pats ( or whoever) that makes us 14-2......sorry pal, i don't have a problem being 14-2.

lol- Justin Smith, ring a bell?

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

OK, Beast, what do you get when you beat Arizona/Rams/Bengals/Bucs? Answer is NOBODY in FRee Agency wants to be a 49er. No big name player wants to come to us unless we overspend to get that person just to save Nolan's job. And why should we save Nolan's job? He had 3 years, he's done as the coach! Don't make the mistake like with COughlin and think Nolan has a chance. Coughlin had to win his games to stay on the job, Nolan hasn't done that. I don't see why with all these moves must we be secured with Nolan. Have we beaten the Eagles? Skins? Giants? Cowboys? Pats? Bills? Dolphins? JEts? Seahawks? Saints? 11 tough matchups on our schedule, doubt we can win. I'm always going to have that doubt unless this team wants to do something about it other then give up.

For any fan like you that says we shouldn't beat the Pats and Eagles is a fool. Beating Eagles/Pats motivates the team, but I guess you prefer that we beat only the Rams/Cards/Lions and you'd be happy with 5 and 11. You suck as a fan.

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Do you ever read the posts replying to you? It sure seems that all you do is wait for a reply and then post again...spewing the same old rubbish you did in your previous post. Every single time somebody answers you you completely ignore it and post your crap anyway.....

it's old man, you need to move on or move out... Everyone here knows what your posts will say before you even post it...it's not that we're psychic, it's that we can read your previous post...

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I'm just giving an opinion, not my fault you're too stupid to say 'you're wrong, I don't agree with you, this helps the team', in the words of Christina Applegate, you go 'blah, blah, blah, blah.' You're the one saying don't be so detailed, and now you're going don't say this. You people keep acting like children when you don't want to properly address me other then FREAK YOU.

I prefer a problem to be fixed, not wait years later. Not wait until you have a tough schedule and got to do whatever it takes to save your job. Why doesn't Nolan accept the fact that some people do not like him until he wins?

I'm not bothered by the team wanting to do better. I'm bothered by the man at the helm who can't win.

11. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

how many times do i have to say it? Clearly you don't listen. Half the board has told you this... yet you continue with your BS...

anyhow, it's cool.....I've never rooted for Nolan, now i will.........i would love for him to shut you the heck up...

Not that him going 19-0 would do it though...you'd pull some York crap out your butt or find some conspiracy theory to dodge it...

it's cool though....we expect it from you.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The board, the whole freaking board knows your stance on the 49ers, Genius, bring something different because we're all sick of the same crap being replayed like a bad boy band album.

I like the dumb LB we got.....

13. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

you seem a little ticked off this morning, whats up sweets?

lmao

>searches for sarcasm tag<

Back to the Niners:

Who else is on our board for FA signings? I haven't heard much since our big 1st day????

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They are saying Javon Walker too

Free Agency is such an exciting time for everyone that's crazy about football that I'm sick of seeing good conversations falling by the way side because of some pathetic insane babble that we've all heard over and over...that's all... :rolleyes:

15. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I didn't know we had eyes on Walker....I like it, we'll have to pay big for him bc other teams are in the hunt as well.....i'm down for it though, either way....still want Hardy in the draft.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

A few of the mock drafts I've seen have the Raiders taking Hardy since they pick before we do in the second round and have us taking Early Doucet, this guy is supposedly a great fit for Martz's system but I really wonder if he'll still be there for pick #39?

17. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I doubt we would go back to back wr's anyway......I was thinking Hardy over Doucet with our first pick.

I'm not all that high on Doucet....i wouldn't mind if we nabbed him but i'd rather have Hardy.

18. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

ok so let me get this straight Genius we went 5-11 last year.

We signed: Deshaun Foster, Justin Smith, and Issac Bruce and free agency isnt over yet. Geeez i would hate to see what happens when we go 14-2 OMG!!!

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

14 and 2, wow Fricker, that is drinking the kool-aid for the 49ers to go 14 and 2 in today's mediocre NFL. Can it be done? Boy, we'd have to shake off that losing streak against New York, New Orleans, Eagles as we're like 0 and 6 against them and lost by huge scores. Seahawks can be beatable if we don't give the games to them. We'd have to go 8 and 0 against NFC/AFC East. Sweeping Rams/Cards, beating Lions, that could help us go 14 and 2. But what makes teams like San Diego win 14 games is well, winning.

So far, I personally think we can win 8 games so far, but I just added Bills/Dolphins/Jets from the Rams/Cards/Lions wins so there's 8 and 8. We still got to put together a defense.