The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by afjay, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:thumb: Thanks, Smeagle. I can understand fans have a different opinion, but political insults are getting tiresome. Least I feel the 49ers might win 7 games. If it was NFC North we were playing, then I'd say 10 wins. But the NFC East is not to be underestimated, yet people for some reason think this is an easy contest for the team, neglecting the fact what happened 3 years ago could happen again. Maybe it's premature on my part, but I have seen nothing convincing from Nolan that it won't happen.:icon_rolleyes:

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

that warning was for you as well darren. stop baiting.

[​IMG]

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

We are going 13-3 or 12-4.....O'sullivan throws for 28 tds-7 picks....Davis collects 14 tds...Gore runs for 1785, 16 tds, 69 rec 700 yrds 6 tds...York and Madden get married, Nolan wins coach of the year and Justin Smith breaks the sack record with 24.

There, i have said it.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

my keeper team hopes you're right here. :icon_cool:

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Looks like TDJets just stole Beast account... :redface:

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahah...rep^^

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

It's not impossible if the 49ers are improved enough:

NFC East 2 and 2
    AFC East 3 and 1
    NFC West 3 and 3 tops
    beat Detroit
    Lose to Saints

Maybe no. 6 in the playoffs.

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Did Darren say Niners make playoffs?

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

suck my left tackle box douche....:whatever:

oops...meant to say..

Why yessir, I was a fearin' my insults were out of place...thank you for correcting my misplaced verrrnaculaaar...

my apologies...:icon_rolleyes:

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

11. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

[​IMG] You forgot to say 'Thank you Smeagle, and may I compliment you on your tie?'

THe signing doesn't seem too bad now with the man's physical shape, but not playing football for a year worries me. I agree that it could help the Dline...once we get one. :laughpound:

12. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

I just saw on NFL Network that Nolan said Smith is not guaranteed to start next year. i think i had seen talk around here about that before but anyways thoughts from the 49ner faithful?

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

No 49er faithful, but I guess that's just kind of pep talk for Smith, to get his butt up

14. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Now if he had said.."We are benching Smith for a guy that actually cares about the game rather than smiles after everytime he hecks up like he has 50 million reasons not to give a crap"...then i'd give him props....

15. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Shouldn't you be more concerned about who starts on your Raiders since you let McCown leave the team?:icon_rolleyes: You better try and retain Culpepper.

As for the 49ers situation, I got no worries. If we have a real exhibition, then whoever starts earns it.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:thumb:

Here's the real zinger: Even though the 49ers have had a lot of problems getting to .500, they are one of the very few NFL teams that get all 8 games on TV. The Raiders continue to struggle to get all 8 home games on TV since they have a bad reputation in the park. I mean, you want to go to Oakland and sit next to some crazed Mad Max character? The 49ers have a good reputation in their park.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

one of the very few ? wtf are you talking about ? the majority of nfl teams sellout the home games. :dunce:

19. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I've been watching some NFLN replays this past week with the Bengals. I watch everything justin Smith does. I am not impressed in the least. I've been holding out to see some spark or flash of what he is all about...I see nothing.

I hope things change. Right now i'm feeling ill.

20. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

no worries at all JaMarcus gets the start this year. we are paying him huge money and he was the number one overall pick. Time for him to prove his worth after being in the system all off-season

yes i would because that is what the raiders are all about... o and it doesn't matter to me if they get their games on tv seeing as i live across the country from them and listen to them on internet radio anyways