The Official Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by suedon70, Jul 6, 2008.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That's weird they would black out an away game on ESPN??????????

2. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

I know! I think it has something to do w/the MLB Extra Innings package I have...

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

It's the regular Angels announcers - Rex Hudler(spaz attack) and some other joker. I think it's blacked out out here because of the TV contract.

4. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

OMG!!!! Ruggiano made an incredible catch for the final out!!!

RAYS win 1-0!!!!:clap:

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

All aboard the bandwagon!!!! :moe:

6. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

That's right!!! And the dreaded Yankees are fading fast!!! Losing big-time to the Sox tonight!:clap:

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Garza did his job tonight. Way to go Rays! Next week we get Longo back. Yankees are fading fast!!!

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hosting the Yankme's this week for 3 games. With them already 12 games out this could be the fat lady for the Yankme's.

9. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Ah yeah!!!! The Rays take 2 of 3 from the Sox IN Fenway!!!!:clap:

Day off today then a weekend series in NY.....:drinks:

10. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Rays take game one of a double-header today 7-1, while the Sox lose their Game 1!!!:clap:

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

You can have this series. Baseball sucks.:icon_sad:

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

This could be the final nail in the coffin for the Yankmes. The Bo Sox look poised to take the wildcard but, you never know. They are down 5-2 in the 3rd right now.

13. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Awww, sucks to lose, doesn't it???:icon_cheesygrin:

Yankmees are finished - I guess Hank couldn't acquire the best team money could buy, eh??? That's what happens when you trade all your top prospects over the last several years with no regard to chemistry...

14. TDJets72027

5-2?:icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

LOL, it's only 1 season, and the Rays are gonna celebrate like they are the greatest franchise ever!:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

15. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

If anyone will give the Sox a run at the wildcard it's the Blue Jays....

16. TDJets72027

Twins, but not the JAys

17. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Bitter often???? So what if the Rays are 25 world championships behind the Yankmees, this is an awesome feat for a team that many predicted before the season to be no better than 4th in the AL East....

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Typical Yankme fan. Going back to the 100 years of tradition to make a mockery of the fact that they got their asses handed to them this year.

If you are such a New York fan how in the hell can you post a Celtics allegiance?

*cough*front runner *cough*

19. TDJets72027

You're 26 behind, unless you can win it in OCtober.

Rays should still move to San Antonio!!!!!!

20. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Jays are only 1 game back of the Twins, and have been playing very well over the last couple of weeks....